4; touch

taeyong woke up with eyes all swollen. he felt something heavy wrapped around his waist. when he turned around to see who it was, it was the alpha himself. sleeping comfortably with the older in his arms, safe away from any form of danger that would try to harm him.

he was in beyond shock as why the alpha chose to sleep in the same bed with a cat? suddenly, jaehyun groaned and shifted positions which made taeyong startled. he was now staring at the side profile of korea's most handsome mafia slash alpha. his jawline that is defined perfectly and with an amazig sculpted face of his. this made taeyong's heart beat. he adored the man infront of him. 

"take a picture it would last longer." jaehyun softly said. taeyong was startled and started pushing away from the alpha, but in no luck jaehyun was much more stronger obviously. "where do you think you're going?" the alpha draw his face close to taeyong's. 

taeyong could feel his heart about to explode, his face was red as a tomato. he didnt knew what to do so instead he pecked the alpha's lips which made the other caught off guard. the kitten find this as a chance to escape and so he did. he immediately rushed towards the bathroom and locked it.

"why in the hell did i decide to run in here." he murmured in frustration. suddenly he heard a knock. "i didnt knew you were bold." the alpha teased. taeyong ran his fingers through his hair groaning. 

"you should come out now, im not going to do anything." as obedient as a cat, taeyong felt safe around the older. he find his voice soothing and reassuring. taeyong hesitated but unlocked it anyways, he nervously swung the door open fidgeting his fingers. 

he felt a warm arm wrapped around him. "you dont have to be scared. im not gonna hurt you. no one's going to hurt you." surprisingly taeyong had it, he knew this was the only person whom he can trust. jaehyun was different from the others, he actually cared and saved his life. the alpha patted the smaller's head. taeyong unconsciously purred and jaehyun found this adorable. 

the kitten realized what he had done and froze. "it's cute dont worry." the alpha spoke as he continued patting the kitten's head. 

"shall we head downstairs for breakfast?"

"okaay.." jaehyung held taeyong's hand, and by simply that jaehyun's touch filled taeyong's stomach with butterflies. he suddenly forgot all the pain he had been through. he felt like he was the happiest guy in the world. that's what he thought.