2; guest?

~T~

Ugh. What.. happened?

I felt a slight pain my head as I try to open my eyes. Blinked a couple of times, then there a wild spacious room greeted before me.

"Good morning sir." I was startled by the sudden voice. A man was standing infront of the door, greeting me with a smile.

"Um. May I know where am I?"

"You are at Mr. Jung's Mansion." The man said. "And where is this Mr. Jung of yours?" I asked.

"He is currently holding a meeting. Mr. Jung will be home later night." He asnwered.

My eyes roamed the room for a moment, and searched everything that would look suspicious. But the guy standing by the door was too nice I can't suspect him at all.

"I'll bring your breakfast sir." He stated.

"No need. I'll go eat at the dinning room." I didn't want to feel all royalty. So I insisted on going to 'Mr. Jung's' dinning area to eat breakfast.

The people, whom I assume is his bodyguards, are really nice. Like the guy whobwas standing in my door named Yuta, helped me with my food.

"Thank you Yuta." I smiled.

"No problem sir."

"Just please call me Taeyong." Yuta seemed shocked but proceeded anyways. "Then, you're welcome Taeyong."

~~~~~

"So you mean, he saved me?" I asked in confusion.

Yuta, who seems to be holding his laughter, looked at me and said, "Yep. He even sent his wolves to those people who tried to scare you and your brother. He took care of you all night."

I somehow felt shy in seeing this Mr. Jung. It's like, that if he and I cross paths, we would be like stuck to each other or whatever.

"About your brother." Yuta murmured.

"I heard you told him to go to Busan right?" I nodded. "And the person's name was Ten?" I nodded again. "Would you like to see your brother?"

"Not for now. I know that some other gangs are still looking for us, and I don't want to risk Mark's life." I fidgeted my fingers as I'm not sure if it's safe for us. I don't really completely trust these people.

"I know you're doubting me." He said chuckling, rolling his eyes.

"Whaaaat-"

"I can read your mind. Sorry."

"You can what?!"

"I'm an alpha after all. Wolves all have this different special ability. Mr. Jung is power. Mine's telepath. Winwin, the doctor, ofcourse healing powers. As for the others, you'll eventually meet them soon." Yuta explained.

I just can't believe that being a wolf grants you special abilities. The only ability I have is shapeshifting to a cat. That's all. I was born with a different mother afterall.

Which means, Mark is my half brother. He an alpha, me a cat. So much difference.

"Taeyong. Don't feel burden okay? You're a guest." Yuta reassured me.

Yuta seems nice. Wait, he really is nice. He took care of me for today and even made nice meals. He never left me, which for my surprise he might actually knew I hate being alone. He does everything but with caution, as he knows I don't adapt to my environment yet. He has a great choice for words, which couldn't offend any people who he might talk to.

Yuta overall is not a bad person. Even if he was, I might say he has a reason for it if he did.

"Taeyong you seem to be drowned in your thoughts. Are you okay? Did I do something wrong with your meal, or are you allergic to anything?" He asked worried.

"It' nothing. I'm just contemplating at life." I answered.

"Don't pressure yourself too much. I'm worried you little one."

Little one.

That oddly sounds familiar but I can't remember.

~~~~~