5; going out

taeyong was still scared of going outside. just by thinking what happened to him and his brother, he cant help but fear for his life. though he is worried whether mark got there safely. taeyong was seated at the passenger seat as jaehyun was beside him driving. they were accompanied by two cars, one infront of them and one behind them. yuta was driving the first car with lucas and johnny was driving the second car with doyoung. 

jaehyun cant risk anything, it was better to be safe than sorry right? jaehyun didnt let his guard down as he knew everyone is searching for taeyong as kang already spread the news about him. now packs like the blue moon will start to hunt taeyong down. 

ofcourse jaehyun wouldnt allow this to happen. the older had his knees close to his chest and was locked in a gaze looking pass the silhouettes. the alpha looked at the corner of his eye and saw the younger. 

"how are you feeling?" jaehyun asked. taeyong was shook from his thoughts and sat up straight. 

"sorry i was kind of thinking about my brother." the younger said lowering his head as he fidgeted with his fingers. 

"i can ask command yuta to do a search for the whereabouts of your brother, and maybe took him in too. we cant risk his life either, especially yours. now that i already found you, i dont have any plans of losing you again." taeyong was left in confusion. again? what does he mean by that? did we somehow meet before? why cant i remember anything from my childhood. 

~J~

we were almost by the mall, i had wolves come with us as it was still dangerous around the city. news got out and spread like a virus, many are hunting taeyong down for his rare traits and because of that they want to experiment him. i can still shake the fact of my head that i finally found taeyong again. he might not remember but we did meet before not really in person but in our dreams. i had no idea how and why but i was glad i met him there. 

we soon reached the mall and i turned the engine off. as i was about to remove the seatbelt i saw taeyong nervously looking around. he was shaking a bit but not that visible for me to notice. 

"taeyong it will be okay. im here, i will protect you whatever it costs." he smiled back at me as he somehow let out a heavy breath. "thank you jaehyun." was all he can say before he remove his seatbelt and calmed his self down. "wait here i'll open the door for you." 

i reached out for his door and he cautiously got out. i immediately held his hand so he would feel a bit safer. he blushed which i find cute. "im sorry for being such a puss." he whispered. but my hearing senses are to great not to here them. 

"taeyong i told you it will be fine. we went here to we can eat and also buy you clothes, okay?" taeyong looked at me once more and this time he was beaming with his smile. i swear if he doesnt stop i can feel blood rush through my nose.