9; danger

~T~

jaehyun was too much for me to handle, but not in a bad way. he just finds ways to make my heart flutter like everytime. it's not like i hate it or anything but this is a first for me. i usually dont have any guys around because im a kitty and mixed races arent really like a thing for relationships because others find it disgusting. reasons im well prepared to grow up alone. but then jaehyun came and changed my whole world. he made me felt all sort of emotions which was new to me and it feels kinda nice to be honest. never in my whole life would actually thought, wow im no single anymore? someone actually cares and like me for who i am? im no longer a loner? 

i mean like yeah i have mark with me but what happens when he finds his mate? he's an alpha afterall so what will happen to me? i'll end up alone in this cruel world with no one to run to. a bunch of wolves are trying to eat and kill me so might as well have someone to help me i guess.

but not gonna lie, i wouldnt thought jaehyung would like, first im not a wolf, second im nobody, third im not attractive, which is like one of the major standards you have to pass in order for someone to like you, lastly, jaehyun is literally the epitome of elegance and beauty. im way too far for his league. 

"jaehyun doesnt really bother about the looks, he has never dated anyone and never entertained anyone as he was loyal in searching for his mate which is you." yuta butted out of nowhere.

i was surprised he knew what i was thinking, but then again i forgot he had a power where he can read minds of everyone. 

"what do you mean never dated anyone? jaehyun is just perfect, a total gentleman, a softie, and i dont know he is a great guy." 

"he may be almighty and great to others, but dont let looks deceive as he is not really what others' portray. yeah he is almight and all but he never ever felt love. im in no position to tell you his life events and i'll just leave it there, let him tell it on his own."

"how can no one love him? he is such a warm hearted guy."

"sometimes, it's the good who suffers than the bad."

"what are you two talking about?" a familiar voice was heard. i soon then realized it was jaehyun.

"i was telling him the story about me and mark." i lied.

yuta seemed to get the signal already and went along with it.

"it was sad yet nice that you guys met and became brothers." 

"well i see. do you want to go somewhere taeyong? or do something?" jaehyun asked as he sat down beside.

oh my dear lord, what have i done in my past previous cat life that i deserved this man beside me now?

"well i'll leave now so you can have a great time with your man." 

i immediately looked at yuta who just broke into my thoughts and suddenly was an inch away from the door. 

"i'll take my leave mr.jung." jaehyun nodded as yuta walked out of the room.

it was silent for a couple of minutes when jaehyun started talking again.

"is there something you have in mind? a thing to do? or a place to go?"

i took a min of paused before contemplating whether to ask something about his life or not.

"well i do have something to ask you..." 

jaehyun looked like a dog with all ears ready to listen to any command, he looked cute.

"dont be hesitant, i'll tell you anything and i'll be honest." damn why is he like this? what did i fucking deserve to have him?

"since you know my life and how we ended up here, if it's okay to you can you tell yours? i'm curious to know, but if you arent okay with it it's okay i mea-"