6; eyes

taeyong was sound asleep in jaehyun's room, meanwhile the other was in his office with yuta. the tall fine gentleman was gazing outside. his eyes drifting to the beautiful garden that was before him. yuta sat down and began handing the documents he was holding.

"these are the files about the whereabouts of mark. it seems that he is with someone named ten. he seems to be from thailand but because his parents lived here he was born here, he also speaks fluently which makes it easier for us to communicate with him once we arrive there." yuta then next handed the photos. "these are mark's. apparently he is an alpha which he inherited from his father. next is ten, he's an omega and he is the only one his his family. everyone is an alpha even the females there. which is odd and rare." jaehyun looked back at yuta and eyed the papers. he sat down.

"prepare cars after lunch, we're going somewhere." yuta nodded and left the room. jaehyun ran his fingers through his hair and leaned back on his chair. "we'll soon see your brother tae, just wait a bit longer." he murmured to himself. he was losing his mind because of the smaller. he was going crazy and goes to extreme lengths not holding back. it even makes the older's wolf more dangerous as it cant be controlled once berserk mode happens.

jaehyun continued staring into nothing as he was exhausted from thinking. moments later he heard a knock. he ignored it as he thought it might be the housekeeper or something. "jae..? can i come in..?" his heart skipped a bit and he immediately sat properly and replied, "yes you may tae." the smaller gently gripped the handle and opened the door. his petite figure was able enough to fit in such a small opening which jaehyung find cute. tae was on his way to sit and talked to jaehyun when the older spoke first. 

"yuta came awhile ago and brought credentials about your brother." a glint of sparkle was seen through the younger's eyes. it was glimmering and jaehyun was suddenly lost in its beauty. they stare in each other's eyes both fixated with one another. the older's heart started beating fast and he couldnt contain his smile and instead hid his mouth with a file. taeyong was flustered from the sudden action but brushed it off anyways. the younger was excited to see the whereabouts of his brother and was too excited to see him aswell. 

"jaehyun is it possible if we come meet my  brother today? it's okay if yo-"

"yeah we will. after lunch. i already had yuta prepare for our departure later." taeyong was cut off and happy to hear what the older had just declared. he can't wait to be reunited with his brother. taeyong was containing his joy and was starting to get red. jaehyung noticed this again and was getting shy all of a sudden. the scary alpha, mr. jung jaehyun is getting shy because of the person he really likes.