True Love

I slowly open my eyes to a bright light and groan. I rub my eyes and then look around the room Im in. I slowly sat up but fell back down on my bed. A pain. A pain in my stomach.

Thats when I realize what had happen. The door open and Mira walked in. My eyes were just wide from shock with tears in my eyes.

"Mira" I whisper. "Th-the baby"

"Sh Juvia. Calm down. Ill tell what happen later. But for now just calm dowm and relax while I clean you up" Mira place a bowl of water beside the bed and wet a towel and wipe my tears then took my top off and wiped me. She then fix my top back on me and then wiped my feet and legs.

"Alright. Well...Natsu will be here soon with the soup and...he'll tell you what happened.

And so Mira left. Soon Natsu walk in with his head wrapped asks happy flying beside him.

"Hey Juvia" natsu said and he sat beside me while happy sat down on the other side.

"Natsu...what happened?"

"Here eat up first" Natsu hold onto the bowl of soup and gave me a spoonful.

I reach for the spoon and he back the spoon away. "Ill feed you. So just relax"

"Juvia wont eat" I said. "Until Natsu tells Juvia what happened"

"You went unconscious and so I beat them up...yep. Even though....that one kid escaped. " Natsu clench his fist. "If I ever see him again Juvia I swear ill take revenge"

Natsu..."now eat up Juvia"

"No...you havent told Juvia everything yet...or the truth" I mumble the last part and natsu sigh.

"Truth is...I was also beaten up. I felt useless. Until Erza and Mira ,surprisingly, showed up....when the bad guys notice them they ran off."

I place my hand on Natsu's hand. "Thank you" I whisper.

"Now eat up" said Natsu.

"Wait" I stop him "w-what about....Natsu well actually I am p-pregnant with Grays child"

"Juvia please eat your soup its getting cold." Said Natsu.

"Natsu. I-is my chi-"

"Juvia" he stop me. "Please eat"

Then I realize Natsu is trying to avoid it. Tears came to my eyes. "Dead?" I said.

"Juvia"

"Natsu....no Natsu Juvia...Juvia" I cover my mouth trying to not let out a scream while my tears just kept flowing.

He hug me. "Juvia. Please dont cry " he said stroking my hair.

"Natsu....me and grays child. Is dead" I cried.

"Juvia" natsu let go of the hug and stare at me in the eyes and wipe my tears off. "Here eat up" he grab the bowl of soup and fed me as I ate while hiccuping from the tears.

"What did I say? The foods cold now" he smile.

"Sorry Natsu for all the trouble" I said wiping my tears but they won't stop. "My baby was only a month old" I said as my voice cracked.

Natsu place handed happy the bowl of soup. "Ill be back" said happy a bit worry and left. When the door slam shut natsu was onto of me.

"Natsu?"

"Juvia don't cry" he said.

"Juvia can't stop these tears natsu" I whisper. "Juvia...juvia juvia....why wrong these tears stop?!" I cry and he lean in and lick my tears.

"Then Ill lick them until theres no more" he said and lick my tears.

"Natsu san please stop. Dont!" I cry even more.

Natsu stop and look at my eyes with a serious face. For the first time, first time I'm my life am I seeing this side of Natsu. He looks manly and with a closer view you can ses every detail on his face.

Then my eyes widen and I cry as it reminded me of when I was with gray in his room and we were teasing each other. He got on top of me and that was my stolen first kiss.

"It's Gray right?" Said Natsu and got off me.

I nodded my head.

"Tell me Juvia. Tell me why its it Gray?"

"Natsu san when gray sama appear in juvias life he removed the cloudiness of Juvias heart....that was the first moment juvia has seen a sun so bright and a sky so clear and beautiful" and so all of a sudden my tears stop.

"What if it was me?" He ask "just what if that person was me not Gray?"

"Well who knows...maybe it would have ended differently"

I then clench my fist. "Maybe....maybe I shouldve never let that hand reach out for me" I cry once more. "Juvia don't want this! Juvia don't want this kind of life! Juvia...all juvia has ever ask for is...is just true love..."

"True love you say" natsu laugh. "Well if thats what you want then its simple. I can just search for it for you. So juvia" natsu wipe my tears and place his forehead on mine. "Let me be youre new light and forget about gray...just believe in me"

"Okay" I said as more tears came.

Okay...