Ugly Smile

The next day the same thing happen again. And here we are. Natsu carrying me home again.

"You know you should let me walk. Or else I might not be able to walk ever again" I told Natsu and he laugh. "I like carrying you Juvia. If youre walking, then who knows someone might kidnap you right before my eyes. But if I'm carrying you like this then no one can take you away"

"But Natsu....if you're near me, I know you will save me" I whisper.

"No" he said, "no matter where I am or how far or near we are from each other, I will always save you. Besides I won't let anyone kidnap you"

I stay just stay quiet. "How was today? Any luck?" Ask happy flying towards us then open the door for us.

"It went horrible" said Natsu. "Juvia do you want someone like Gray? Like an ice mage"

"Natsu you can stop now okay? Juvia.. Knows that Juvias thread of Fate leads to no one" I said and he didn't respond.

"Okay Juvia we won't have anymore guys tomorrow. I'll have to go look for more guys!"

"...how about a break tomorrow? Natsu we haven't been at the guild for a while now. So let's go tomorrow okay?"

"I told everyone you and me and happy left for a job"

We enter my room and he place me on my bed. "Besides Juvia...I don't want you to see Gray"

"Juvia is over with Gray Natsu San" I told him smiling. "Okay?"

He laugh and turn off the lights and got in bed with me and happy. I couldn't sleep.

I'm not over Gray of course. I look at Natsu and sigh then smile. "Thank you" I whisper and kiss his cheek.

The next day I forced Natsu to take me to the guild. And of course he carried me.

"I don't think its such a good idea" mumble Natsu.

"It'd okay! I heard Gray already left to a job this morning!" Said Happy.

"See Natsu. Nothing to worry about!" I smile and he groan," I can still smell him. "

"Maybe it's Lucy.." I mumble and he chuckle. "I had a weird dream last night"

"What was it?"

" I found a mermaid who is locked in an iced cage. Her tail is hurt and bleeding. I melted the ice with my fire and then wrap her injury with my scarf and carry her. She said thanks and kissed me on the cheeks."

Oh gosh and I kiss him on the cheek last night.

"Oooooooo what did she look like Natsu?!" Ask Happy.

"I don't know. Her face wasn't shown but her lips. She had pale skin and was thin. Her hair was long and soft. Her tail was beautiful. She just seem so beautiful and gorgeous" he said blushing.

"Natsh forget her. You falling for someone in your dreams is weird" said Happy.

"Exactly! That's the weird part!" Said Natsu and we enter the guild.

"Juvia! How have you been?!" Everyone greeted me. Natsu place me down on a table. Like literally he had me sit on the table not on the chair but table.

"Hey Juvia how about I accompany you next time?" Said Leo out of no where "after all Natsu must be tired from carrying you"

"Leo!" Shouted Natsu "calling Juvia fat?"

"Fat or not someone like you should have me by your side not a kid like Natsu" he wink at me.

Wow seriously call me fat right there.

Gajeel then appear next to me. "Shut up!" He yell. "Juvia. Are you okay"

I nodded my head yes. "Juvias fine Gajeel Kun" I smile at Gajeel as he left the guild.

"Juvia" a voice I know so well.

"Gray San!" I said cheerfully as he walk towards me. "How's Lucy?"

"How are you?" He ask.

"I'm doing good"

He hug me. "I've heard about it Juvia. Why didn't you tell me?"

Natsu then pull Gray off me and threw him to the ground. "Natsu!" I shouted and got off the table to run to gray only to fall down the floor. Natsu pick me up and carry me out of Fairy Tail as Happy follow

"Juvia...I'll help you walk again" he said " but in one condition"

"What is it?" I ask.

"If you stop smiling that Ugly smile....and stay by my side" he mumble the a last part.

I smile "yes Natsu san! Yes!"

"That's better Juvia, that smile is much more beautiful" said Natsu.

I blush.

A flower that has been frozen in ice
Is finally being set free
With a touch of flame.