Sorry

"Its all my fault" I whisper "its all my fault"

"Natsu you've done nothing wrong" said Lucy.

The search began. Day after day we look for evidence ask for evidence but we have not move at all from square one.

"Ash? Hm...I know quite a few Ashes but none of them are part of a guild or anything" said the old man "a young woman with blue hair and-ah!"

"What is it?!" I ask.

"Did your friend's magic get stolen too? My sons friends sisters older brother is a fire mage. He's quite strong but his magic was stolen. A week later he died"

My eyes widen "died?"

"Yes. If you use the forbidden stealing magic to steal another's magic, then you also must steal their life span in order to be able to use the magic you stole. Or else your efforts to stealing the magic will just go to waste"

"Life...life span. Oh no" I ran back to Fairy Tail and told them the story.

"Natsu what happened the day her magic was stolen?" Ask Erza.

I blush "H-her magic got stolen"

"Uh...yeah" said Erza "That day Ash probably never had the chance to take her life span because Natsu showed up" guess Erza "That's why he kidnapped Juvia"

"So...Juvia could be...dead by now" whisper Gray and I punch him in the face "shut up Gray! Juvia isn't dead! She can't be dead! I...I know she's not dead. And she won't die! If she's to die then it'll be when we grow old together"

The door of Fairy Tail slam open showing Gajeel carrying Juvia.

"Found her" he said panting for air.

"J-juvia" tears came to my eyes and I ran to her. Gajeel handed me Juvia and I hug her tightly "sorry" I cry "sorry"

"Natsu San" said Juvia quietly. Her voice...its so soft. I can barely hear it even with my great hearing "Sorry"

"No...Im sorry" I whisper.

"Natsu bring her over here" said Erza and I place her on a table where all of us surrounded Juvia.

"Juvia what happened? Was it ash? That bastard. Where is he?" I ask Juvia and she just smile at me.

"Don't be so hard on her natsu" said Gray "she's still weak. Let her recover"
"Right" I mumble and touch her cheek "sorry Juvia"

"She's lost almost all her life span. Who knows how long she will be able to be with us" said the first master appearing out of no where beside Juvia.

"I-Ill fine a way. All I have to do is find him. Wait here Juvia. Ill...I'll find the bastard myself" I told her but she held onto my hand. She nodded her head no.

"Its a trap" I heard her said.

"What?" Ask Erza leaning in closer.

"Its a trap" said Gajeel. "I was wondering in the woods and found her hanging from a tree...I couldn't smell her scent at all. Thought she was dead"

"Hanging from a tree?" I growl "how dare he" but then my eyes widen "w-wait. You couldn't catch her scent?"

"Can you salamander?" Ask Gajeel

I stare at Juvia "no...youre lying!" I shouted sniff the air. Juvias scent...

"I-I can find her scent! S-see?!" I shouted afraid. She's so close and yet...I can barely smell her.

A few hours later Juvia sat up holding her head in pain.

"Natsu" she whisper.

"Yes?!" I said and sat on the table leaning her on me " what is it?"

"Don't...please don't go" she cry "no matter what"

"What are you talking about Juvia? I have to. I..I won't let you die"

Juvia growl "Don't go! If I must die then let me! Just don't go!" She shouted angry at me.

"Juvia-"

"Please Natsu San..please" she cry.

"I-I..."

"Why Juvia?" Ask Erza sitting down beside us "what's wrong?"

"Ash is an ice mage. He uses the stealing magic and so far...he has fire and water. He wants to become the strongest and is looking for all the elements. He's on the search for the strongest...and He's..noticed Natsu" Juvia grab my hand and place it on her cheek "I'm still alive because he wants yo use me as bait to get to you natsu..or rather for you to go to him"

"It's all my fault Juvia. I'm sorry. Its all my fault I'm so stupid!"

"Natsu San" she kiss my hand "Don't blame yourself"

"Juvia...I'm sorry"

"Stop apologizing idiot"

"Sorry"

She laugh making me feel at ease but...

I'm going to kill him.

"Tell me Juvia where is he?" I ask.

She stop laughing "I won't tell you"

"Juvia!"

"I won't let you gp" said Juvia "its risky...I won't let you become like me"

"I..I..." I sigh "I'm sorry"

Sorry...I won't let you stop me. You are precious to me, Juvia.

"Natsu I want to sleep" said Juvia. That scared me. That if she closes her eyes, she wont open them again.

"Yes" I smile and carry Juvia to her room.

"I love you" whisper Juvia.

"I love you too"

I place Juvia on the bed and lay next to her looking at her beautiful face.

She smile at me "do you really love me?"

"Yes" I said.

"T-then...about that day before I disappeared....you and Lisanna-"

"As I thought. You did see us together at that makeup shop"

She blush and nodded her head.

"I...I ask Lisanna to help me pick out a gift for you" I told Juvia.

"Then what about those days you were gone to a job?"

"I needed money to buy you a gift"

She became more red and begin to cry "I'm sorry...I'm sorry I doubted you"

I chuckle "you were jealous..how cute"

I kiss her lips but I back away "your lips...they're so cold"

I touch her cheeks and my eyes widen "juvia-" I sat up and touch her arm "Juvia youre freezing!"

"Ah..." She also sat up "Im just cold. If natsu San hold me I might warm up because Natsu San is really really warm"

I clench my fist and hug Juvia "okay" I said holding her cold body.

The next morning I look at Juvia. Her body's warm up a bit....but...

My eyes widen her hairs gotten lighter...she looks..older with wrinkles on her face.

I bit my lips holding back my tears.

"Natsu San" said Juvia waking up. Even her voice has changed.

"Good morming" she smile.

I still couldn't resist her smile and smile back

"Good morning, Beautiful"