Kiss

I open my eyes to see Happy's sleeping face. I smile. Natsus still asleep too.

I loosen Natsus grip on me and sat up I stood up and quietly got off the bed.

"ugh" Natsu moan "protect...Juvia..."

I just giggle and slowly made my way to the bathroom. I took a shower and quickly change.

I sat down at the end of the bed and just stare at natsu while he's asleep.

My smile became bigger and I walk over to natsu.

I walk out the dorm and walk to fairy tail.

I took a deep breath and open the doors walking in. Everyone greeted me and I made my way through to a table and sat down.

"Hm..." I sigh. Suddenly I stood up.

I start to walk outside but erza stopped me.

"Juvia? Are you okay?"

"No" I told her but that didn't come out my mouth.

Instead I said "yes. I'm just going to go check on Natsu and happy"

Wait what?!

"Alrighty then see you later " said erza and left.

I walk away from fairy tail and the opposite direction from Natsu.

I walk into the woods and a boy appear.

The boy from yesterday. "Hello" he smirk.

I try to speak but I couldn't. "He's useless isn't he?" Said Ash and his image disappeared.

My eyes widen.

That guy who...murdered my baby. I can't move and a barrier surrounded me. I'm set free "Natsu!" I cry out "Natsu he-" I gasp as my leg start to freeze up and ice cover my mouth "so loud" he said and smirk.

"Do you know how hard it is to find a water mage like you?" He ask and I just glare at him.

Ash let out a laugh and walk towards me. He touch my cheek "so sad to see a beauty like you fade away" and a magic circle appear below me and one above him.

"This is a forgotten magic. The stealing magic." He said. The ice on ny lips melted and he kiss me on the lips.

Its so...digusting. I try my best to push him off me but I couldn't.

I back away but instead I hit the barrier.

Tears roll down my cheeks. He stop kissing me. "Natsu!" I cry out and Ash kiss me again. This time I felt something being pulled out of me.

He push me away and a magic ball came out of his mouth. He smirk "this is the carrier. This is what carries magic inside of us. This is the magic we use...and this is yours"

"No!" I quickly grab it but he threw it in his mouth and swallow it. My eyes wide. "Now you are useless" he lick his lips "that was delicious"

"Give it back!" I cry "natsu!"

"Now then" a bigger magic circle appear below me "Let's take you somewhere"

"stop!" Yell Natsu who appear behind us and he ran to me. "Come on Juvia" he try to pull me out but the barrier has locked me in.

"Oh so you two wanna go together huh?"said ash and Natsu ignored him.
My eyes widen as the circle became a dark hole. "Natsu get away!" I shouted and push him. Then I fell down the hole. "No!" I yell as I see Natsu jump in. He reach his hand out for me and I i did too.

He held my hand and pull me up to him. Natsu hug me tightly "Its okay" he whisper and we both fell into snow.

"Snow?" I whisper and hug myself. "Its cold"

"Juvia!" Yell natsu.

"Natsu!" I shouted and he appear in front of me grinning "where are we?" He ask.

"In a blizzard!" I said and fell on Natsu. "The winds strong let's go find somewhere to stay at!"

Natsu held onto my hand and we started to walk. "Juvia look a cave!" Said Natsu.

"T-thats good" I stutter shaking.

Its freezing. Natsu then pick me up and ran to the cave.

He took off his scarf and wrap it around me. "Juvia you're freezing" he told me.

"Here I'll start a fire" and he took off his shirt and place it in front of me. He set it on fire "that should help it last"

"T-thanks" I said still shaking. Natsu frown and hug me. I lean on Natsu for warmth.

"Hold on" said Natsu and lift me up placing me in between his legs and hug me.

"there. Warmer?"

I smile "y-yes"

"You're still cold" said Natsu and unbotton my dress. "W-what are you doing!" I exclaim

"Well I heard yo warm each other you go naked and hug?" Said natsu.

"I'll be fine" I said embarrass.

Natsu POV

"I'll be fine" said Juvia all red.

"What happened?" I asked. "He took my magic" said Juvia.

"Took? Is that even possible?"

"I guess..."

"How?" I ask curious.

"H-he kissed me for a while" said Juvia "on the lips until it came out" .

Juvia then touch her lips "what a horrible scar" she whisper.

"Juvia" I turn her around to face me and kiss her on the lips "how is this? Is this how he kissed you?"

Her eyes are just wide "k-kinda. But how should I say this you suck at kissing"

And I felt as if I have just exploded.

I frown and kiss her again. Then I started to taste blood. My eyes widened blood?

I look at juvia to see tears in her eyes "it hurts"

"I'm sorry!" I apologize. I just hurted her. Her lip is bleeding.

"Its okay" she said and touch my lips "here I'll teach you" she said and kiss me.

Oh wow. This is nothing like what I did. I close my eyes and start to slowly kiss her back.

But then she stopped and lean on my chest "cold" she said "I'm cold"

And the fire died out.

"So cold" she whisper.

Without hesitation I strip Juvia down. "N-natsu!"

"Sorry Juvia but I'm not letting you feeze to death out here" I told her " I won't see anything anyways since its dark" I also strip as quickly as possible.

I hug her and felt myself heating up too. Our bare chest touching each other.

I shook ny head to get all those perverted thoughts out and close my eyes while holding Juvia tightly.

"I'll keep you warm Juvia" I whisper and she hug me back.

"Juvia"

"Yes?"

"c-can we..do it again sometime?"

"Do it?" She ask confused.

"The kissing...it felt good" I told her and she chuckle.

"You only do it with the one you love" she told me.

"I see..."

"But if you insist. Sure" she whisper and fell asleep.

I smile and stay wide awake in case someone tries to kidnap this Princess again.