Sleep Tight

"Natsu..." Groan Juvia as she wake up.

"Juvia" I help her sat up and she smile at me. "Natsu" she hug me and O hug back.

"Your so warm" I whisper happily "i-im going to avenge you Juvia. I won't let you die"

She begin to cry "Natsu...no matter what happens to me don't die got it?"

"I won't because the two of us will be together after killing Ash"

Juvia hug me tighter "No matter what...don't let him steal your magic. If he does then Natsu I won't forgive you"

I laugh "Deal"

"Natsu-"

"Juvia I'm leaving tomorrow. Me and only me to kill Ash"

Juvia push me away "I got it" she whisper "no matter what I say you will still go"

"To save you..of course"

She cry even more and I wipe her tears "Come on Juvia. Smile for me" I kiss the tears falling on her cheek and she giggle "sorry Natsu"

We walk out of the room to where everyone else is.

Gajeel look at Juvia and then away while everyone else laugh and smile.

...he was the one who brought Juvia back. Gajeel walk up to me "Remember what I told you" he said to me and walk away bumping into me.

I turn to look at Gajeel and my eyes widen a small tear running down his face. He wipe it off and kept walking away.

"Natsu?" Question Juvia is something wrong?"

"No its nothing"

The guild knows. Everyone knows. What's going to happen.

They hug Juvia laugh and cry.

"Juvia. I'm going to miss you." Erza hug Juvia "come back okay?"

Juvia begin to cry "okay"

Me and Juvia then walk out of the guild. Spending the rest of our time alone together.

"Ice cream has never tasted better" said Juvia.

"Its because this is a date " I told her and wipe off the ice cream on the corner of her lips.

"Thank you" she blush "natsu I want to visit the fountain of Aquarius."

"T-theres an Aquarius Fountain?" I exclaim.

"Yes. Well actually its a wishing fountain with a statue mermaid where she's holding a Urn. That's where the water come out from. If you make a wish and throw a coin into a Urn then the wish comes true. If you miss that means it won't come true" explain Juvia "the mermaid resembles so much of Aquarius that I just randomly named it that"

"You want to make a wish?" I ask.

"Yeap!"

I smile "then let's go. Show me the way"

We arrive at the fountain and I watch Juvia close her eyes.

She smile and then took out a coin and toss it. She missed.

Her smile disappear and tears came down. I frown "here" I gave her a coin "toss it"

She threw it and again missed.

"Tch damn old fountain" I got in the water and started looking for the coin I gave to Juvia. The only one with a small burnt scent on it.

"There you go!" I smile at Juvia showing her the coin and put it in the Urn.