Knight

Its been a couple of weeks now. Able to walk a little now with the help of Natsu and Happy.

"Natsu!" Shouted Happy flying towards us. Natsu is helping me walk. "This one guy wants to chat with Juvia!"

"Who?!" Asked Natsu shocked "I haven't been looking for any guys at all!"

"I dunno" said Happy and a guy walk . His left eye is the color of fire and the other is the color of crystal ice. His hair is the color of ash and skin like snow. His lips are curve down with a sad expression on.

Hes Half naked with a white vest and black shorts.

He walk towards me but Natsu pull me behind him.

"Hi" the man bow "I am Ash"

"H-Hi" I stutter. "Who are you?!" Shouted Natsu.

"Natsu he just said it" said Happy.

"Ash" ash said once more.

"You smell strange" said Natsu.

"I am here to talk to Juvia not you" said Ash.

"Natsu" I whisper "its okay"

Natsu move and let Ash and I talk. Natsu walk a couple feet away and sat down with Happy.

"Juvia I've heard of your story" he started.

Oh jeez...this is going to be bad again.

"Look ash-"

"And I know those words won't move your heart" he stopped me.

I blush and let him talk. "As you can see...I just felt so sadden when I heard of your story. I am a truly sorry for your lost"

"Um..ash-"

"I can't move your heart but I would be honored if you allow me to be your servant, your protector, your knight" he kiss my hand and my eyes widen.

"S-sorry" I whisper "but I already have someone to be my knight" I look at Natsu.

"Ha" he laughed "are you serious"

"What?"

"Natsu, you don't know who he truly is do you"

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Do you even know him? Do you even know who this Natsu Dragneel really is?"

"What are you trying to say?" I growl

"So close, yet so far is what they say. Juvia, look at this" he snap and something gently fell on my head. I touch whatever it is and took it off. "A crown?" I said "and ice too"

"You see I'm am ice mage" he wink and tiny little ice horses started to run around in front of me. Then they turn into butterflies and flew around me.

"So beautiful" I whisper and smile.

He then smile too "the beauty can never compare to your smile"

I felt myself blushing.

"But" he said with sad eyes and a sad smile "I am also ...a fire mage"

And the butterflies melted.

"A mixture of magic? But..ice and fire don't mix" I whisper

"Don't you see?" Said Ash "let me be your knight"

I back away "no" I said.

He smirk "staying with him will kill one of you. Just like Fire and water don't mix"

My heart started to race from fear "Natsu" I whisper for help and there he is in front of me glaring at Ash.

"Get out of here" said Natsu.

Ash grin and bow then turn around but turn back.

"Last question Juvia, I've been traveling, know any air wind or perhaps...earth mages?"

I just shook my head no and hug Natsu from behind. "Get away" growl natsu.

"What about water mages?" He smirk.

"Urg damn you!" Natsus fist is surrounded my fire and punch ash.

But he is stopped.

"Ouch that burned" ash smile "honestly I'll have to thank you Natsu. Ive been looking for wind earth and water to my collection since I've got fire already. And you lead me to a water mage which I've been looking for a long time now. Thank you, I'll be back" he wink and disappear.

I fell to the ground shaking. Natsu kneel down and hug me "Juvia... what did he tell you?" Ask natsu.

I didn't answer him. I couldnt tell natsu that staying with him will kill one of us. It may be false but it may also be the truth.

"I'll carry you home" he whisper and carry me to the dorm. "The dorms is the only safe place for you right now" said natsu.

He place me on my bed. Happy fly to the other side of the bed and lay still, asleep.

I hug natsu not letting him go.

"Did he scare you?" Ask Natsu and chuckle "don't worry Juvia, I'm here"

We both lay in bed cuddling each other. "I'll hold you tightly like this so he won't be able to steal you away"

I held onto natsu and cry a little.

"After all I am your knight"