THE END

"J was my first victim" whisper Ash "Zeref will be my last"

"God?" Said Natsu and laugh "even I will take down a god if he dare hurts who I love"

"Why are you doing this" I whisper and the barrier broke "Why...why as you so desperate to become a god"

"Why?" Ash laugh "someone like you will never understand...the loneliness...how much I yearn for someone to love me. Someone to care..."

I just look at Ash. A boy who never received love from his father who has run away and a mother who was only awake for only a while and cries of sadness for the man who has left her.

"The villagers cared for you" I said "Your mother loved you. That is why you're alive isnt?!"

"No...it was all just pity" whisper Ash "I will become God! An immortal! Able to live everyday as I desire! Live a life...I have always longed for...forever. I will not have to go through that again. I will be able to relive my life once I kill zeref and become a God!"

"Relive your life? You've already got plenty of blood on your hands. You will only be living in hell" I said.

"Hell?" Ash glare at me "I am hell"

Juvia POV

Where am I?

I look around me. Its too dark.

I then heard a loud door slowly opening. And then a dim light appear. A man in a cloak stood beside it and pointed inside.

I back away scare. He pointed at me then at the door as if he's telling me to go I'm at once.

I turn around and run. That's...

That's the gateway to death for sure.

Natsu POV

This is all my fault for sure.

If only I...if only I wasnt so desperate to look for someone to be next to Juvia then....Ash would've never found Juvia.

I let out a scream and then look back at Ash.

Gray walk beside me.

"Let's kill this bastard" he said.

"That was my plan in the first place" I smirk and

"Lets do a Unison Raid" said Gray.

My eyes widen "I use Fire you use Ice they are of a totally different universe. It will not work"

" What are you saying?" said Gray "I'm talking about the water magic you taken back"

"No" I said " I wont. To use it with yours I should ask Juvia first"

"Heh.." Gray chuckle " Then Natsu. Lets make history"

Juvia POV

"Natsu!" I cry " Help me!"

I kept running as fast as I could while hearing different cries of different voice everywhere " Natsu!" I yell " I'm scare!"

I trip and fall on my face " no! " I yell as I feel something wrap around my ankle and pull me " Natsu! Natsu Natsu!" I cry " Help me.." I shut my eyes close crying in pain.

"Juvia" I heard his voice " I'm here open your eyes" I open my eyes and smile " N-Natsu"

His eyes widen " Juvia!" He hug me tightly "Thank goodness. I was so scare you wouldn't wake up again"