Chapter 9

*__Lucas__*

He held her close to him on her couch, he smiled and kissed her forehead. He stroked her hair and tilted her chin up and looked into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Baby you wanna move in with me?" He asked her kissing her forehead.

"I would be intruding you." She said he looked her and held her face "You never intrude you are always welcome." He said fiercely.

"Okay, but I'll take only some clothes with me today and come back for the rest later." She said getting up.

"Don't bother I don't want you lifting stuff so I'll have people come over to clear out your apartment." He said, she nodded.

▪▪▪▪▪

She looked at his beautiful house no mansion and gasped when she saw her name engraved  on the door along with Lucas'.

"Baby you like it?" Lucas asked her while clasping her hand tightly.

"It's beautiful Lucas." She said teary eyed. He chuckled and they got out of the car, a butler had opened the door and smiled at them.

"Welcome home sir and madam." The butler Jones said.

"Please just call me Amilia" She said politely, he nodded.

Lucas led her up to their master bedroom and told her to rest, she was still tired from lastnight.

They fell asleep tangled with eachother and they were happy. Amilia had her head under his chin and he had his arms wrapped around her waist near her belly.

●●●●●●

Amilia woke up wrapped in Lucas' arms, she tried to get out of his strong grip key word: tried he didn't budge at all.

She resorted for another plan, she started fake crying, and that got him awake, he had a worried look.

"What's wrong Baby?" He asked, she removed her hands from her face a giggled, he sighed in relief.

"Oh nothing it's just you wouldn't let me go." She said he chuckled and kissed her lips.

She got up and walked to the bathroom and did her morning routine.

She walked out to see a note on the dresser with clothes which consists of a large oversize shirt and boxers, she put them on and read the note which said for her to go down to the kitchen.

She walked down the stairs and asked the butler for directions to the kitchen, the butler showed her the way and on their way they had a nice small conversation.

"Here we are Ms.Zues." Jones said, she giggled and gave him a playful glare " I mean Amilia." He corrected.

"Thank you Jones  and have yoj had your breakfast?" She asked "Yes Amilia I had it early this morning please excuse me while I go tend to the roses in the garden with the Gardner." He said.

"Bye Jones, enjoy your day." She said "You too Darling." She giggled and walked into the kitchen where she saw Lucas shirtless making breakfast for them.

《《《》》》

She was sleeping when she heard people talking it was a bunch of people, she turned and ignored the voices.

"Oh my she is a pretty lady ain't she honey?"

"Another slut Lucas brought?"

"Don't be mean Kate."

She groaned and opened her eyes only to be blinded by the lights. When her vision cleared  she saw about 10 or more people standing in the room looking at her some curiously, some blank and some disgust, she let out a scream before falling on the floor.The bathroom door opened and Lucas comes out looking worried.

"Amilia are you okay?" He asked worriedly, walking over to her and helping her up.

"Mhmm." She muttered, he helped her up and hugged her.

"Uhmm L-Lucas..."

"Hmmmm?"

"Your family is here." She said, he looked behind him and glared at them all, they all stepped back when he stood up and glared more.

"Don't you guys know the meaning of Privacy?!" He yelled, they all flinched.

"S-sorry." One of his cousins said, they all nodded, he glared even more.

"I don't care if your sorry, what if she got hurt falling or-" He got cut off by his cousin Kate.

"It's not like she's precious, she'll probably get thrown out in a week or s-"

"SHUT UP! After this you are no longer allowed in my house Kate, I don't care if your my cousin Kate." She shouted, his face really scary.

"B-B-But." Kate stuttered.

"She is not like the OTHERS, she is different I love her and I will NOT throw her out ever, if you guys have a problem with her get out of my house and never come back." He said.

"If her and the baby are hurt, I will throw you out and cut you off forever." He threatened, every word true.

His family was shocked, they all stared at him then her and then her stomach, Kate had tears streaming down her face.

"Lucas you don't have to be harsh." Amelia said, he sighed and kissed her forehead.

"It's fine, if they have a problem with you they can get out now!" He said

"Lucas their your family." She explained feeling bad for his poor cousin who was crying.

"It's don't car-"

"LUCAS ALEXANDER DE LUCA! YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE TO THEM RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR I WILL LEAVE AND NEVER TALK TO YOU EVER AGAIN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME LUCAS I PROMISE I WILL WALK OUT NOW!" She yelled, gripping his hair tightly.

"Okay okay I will baby." He said, he turned around.

"I'm really sorry." He muttered before glaring at them.

"Thank you." Amelia said smiling at his family.