Chapter 7

Amilia walked out of her room sore from her hips down, she had hickeys cover her neck and her chest.

She groaned and walked into her kitchen only wearing Lucas' shirt from last night. She began working on breakfast, as she put the bacon on the table arms wrapped around her hips.

"Morning Babe." He said kissing her neck,she moaned but them remembered.

"Don't you morning babe me I've been walking around sorely." She said, he pouted and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry baby but last night I just couldn't stop your body has a magic of its own." He told her, she looked at him and sighed.

They ate breakfast and just cuddled on the couch watching Looney Tunes Amilia was laughing at daffy ducks as he drove his car.

Soon they fell asleep on the couch facing each other and Lucas' arms wrapped tightly around Amilia's waist.

{~}

"Ahhhh!!" Someone screamed causing the couple on the couch to jerk awake.

They looked to see their friends standing looking at them with shocked expressions.

"Uhh H-Hi." She greeted rubbing her neck, her friends glared at her.

"You two have been sneaking around huh?" Emily said. Mika stared at them and glared.

"Yes we've been sneaking around, now please leave we had a long night last night." Lucas said pushing her back down on the couch.

"Lucas!" She scolded.

"Oh my gosh..you..two..omg." Mika said jumping up and down. Emily soon caught on with the two boys who smirked.

"Lucas, come on they came all the way out here so lets greet them properly..or your not getting any later on." She whispered in his ears, he perked up.

"Well Good morning friends! Would you guys mind making your own food..Thanks." He said cheerfully, Amilia smacked his head.

"Fine Babe go shower I'll cook for them." He said looking down at her lovingly.

"Thanks Baby Love you." She said pecking his lips. Lucas smiled "Love you too baby." She went to take a shower, while Lucas made some lunch for them and their guest's.

Amilia walked into the kitchen and saw her boyfriend hunched over the counter, she wrapped her arms around his waist.

He spun around and picked her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist, he brought his head down and smashed his lips against hers. As they made out against the fridge, they didn't notice their friends taking pictures of them.

"Okay break it up love birds!" Keith yelled when he noticed Lucas' hands trailing up her shirt. Lucas broke the kiss and glared at his friend.

Amilia jumped down and looked away, she fixed her shirt and her hair to cover all the hickeys that you can clearly see if you move her hair aside.

"Well anywho..come on Milia you promised to go shopping with us today, Lucas can come the boys are coming." Mika said, she looked at Lucas who nodded.

"Yea but that would mean paparazzi." Amilia said, Lucas rubbed her back and held her close to him.

"Ughh..Baby I'm sorry, how bout you guys go ahead of us and I'll go home and grab some clothes then meet you there." Lucas said, she nodded and kissed his lips.

Lucas and Amilia walked inside to her room to grab his stuff, she watched as he grabbed his stuff. He picked her up and hugged her tightly, lightly kissing her lips.

"I'll see you soon baby." He said as they walked out his hands wrapped around her waist.

When the got to the door, she kissed his lips and hugged him tightly.

"I love you baby in a heartbeat." He said letting her hands go.

"I love you too in a heartbeat." She said, waving goodbye as he walked away.