Chapter 1

'Rome, stranger, home'

She walked by the so called 'Fountain Of Love'  she glanced at it and kept walking forward not looking back at it.

She bumped into someone "Sorry." She whispered "Its okay mio angelo be carfeul." The man said she shivered at his voice and nodded she turned and walked into to the restraunt, Oh I forgot She has Blue eyes long light brown hair with red tips 23 years old, works at De'Luca Incorp her names Amilia Zues her mom's from Greece and her Dads latin-american.

She ordered "Vino." She said the bartender nodded and came back with red wine, she drank it all and the bartender chuckled "What?" She asked "Aren't you too young to be drinking Signorrina?" He asked she scoffed "Young my arse I'm 23 thank you very much." The guy chuckled

"Sorry Signorina but your so short I would've mistaken you for an 18 year old." He answered

"I'm only 5'4 not short." She answered passing her bottle of wine to him, He took it an she left to go back to her hotel, She passed the fountain and threw a coin inside "I wish for a happy life." She whispered and went to her hotel.

*

She woke up to her phone ringing "Hello." She asked hoarsely "Ole Did you just wake up hon." Her bestest friend Mika asked "Yea long night last night drank a whole bottle of Red wine bartender thought I was an 18 year old." She said she heard her friend laughing over the phone.

"Oh well you are short and if I was a bartender fuck I would've thought you we're 18."

She cringed at the foul language her friend used

"Well I'll wait for you when you land tonight." Mika said happily she has missed her friend so much its not fun without her she loves teasing Amilia her innocence made more fun.

"Okau bye."

"Bye."

She hung up the phone and groaned dumping her head under the pillow.

Her last day in Rome she better make it good, she jumped out of bed and ran into the shower and washed her wavy light brown hair it went all the way down to her hip.

She grabbed her White dress and he silver sandals braiding her hair, she walked out off her room and into the elevator going down. As the elevator opened she bumped into something she looked up to see the same man from yesterday night that she bumped into.

"Mio Angelo careful." He said, she nodded meakly and said "Sorry." He nodded and she walked around him, He stared at the beautiful little angel walking away her hips swaying she always seemed to bump into him by accident without looking, she looked so beautiful in the white dress it showed how innocent she is and he wanted to protect her from any evil men that will take her innocence.

She walked around in the city of Rome people complimenting her on her dress, she would blush everytime they say how beautiful she is. She bought a beautiful charm braclet the lady said 'Wear it everyday and you'll get good luck' She didnt believe in love but the bracelet was nice so she just took it, it looked good on her. She walked into the hotel lobby holding 7 shopping bags the doorman helped her with the bags "Thank you." She said he nodded and pressed the elvator button,  it opened only for her to see the man she kept bumping into and a woman with a shor very short skirt and tanktop showing her top breast, she almost gagged but covered it with a small fake smile.

"Thank you." She told the door man as they stopped in front of her door "Si signor riña." he said bowing a little and leaving, she sighed and began packing her bags, she was leaving tonight to go home and start her job in a weeks time.

*

She stepped out of the airport into the waiting section she turned around after hearing her name get called, as she turned she was soon tackled by her bestfriend Mika they almost fell but held herself up and mika with her.

"Ya! Your here!" Mika shouted, she giggled at her friends craziness and nodded her head, Mika helped Amilia but her stuff into Amilia's BMW her dad bought her before her passed away from cancer and her mother passed away when she was 11 years old, They drove to their 2 bedroom apartment its a good size for them the kitchen was at the bottom stairs.

They sat inside the apartment "So what did you do?" Mika asked "Nothing much, got drunk the night I threw a coin into the so called 'Fountain of love' then I met this strange dude who has girls all around him player I think and a bracelet for luck." Amilia said "Wait..wait..What?! You threw a coin into the fountain of love an met a dude after that wow...I think love is calling out to you."

"Not true I dont like falling in love I get hurt a lot of times." She answere, Mika sighed knowing it was true boys would use her friend for her body but she has never given them her body she dumps them when she finds out some cheat on her others she dump when she finds out they use her body.

"I know baby but sometimes you have to open up your heart." Mika said, Amilia nodded she hasn't opened up to anyone beside Mika since her dad died. She checked the time it was already 10 pm she yawned and closed her door, jumping on her bed and drifting off to deep sleep.

*

My new story hope you like this one peeps
love you babes all u hope you enjoy this ill try to upload everytime I can because I'm very busy with studies.