Chapter 6

HEY GUYS SO SORRY FOR BEING LATE ON THE UPDATE BUT MY TABLET CRASHED A FEW DAYS AGO AND INTERNET WAS TURNED OFF, SO SO SORRY MI BELLAS!

-Queen-Red

-----------

Amilia walked into the office,her hair was up and she was wearing a light blue blouse along with her tight pencil skirt, she greeted Emily at the reception desk.

"Hey sweetpea, Mika called tomorrow night we are going clubbing." Emily said, Amilia smirked at her friend when she saw a hickey on her neck.

"Oh my my did Emily have an accident today there is a huge purple mark on her neck." Amilia teased, Emily blushed and covered her neck and scowled at Amilia who smirked and waved her goodbye.

"I'll get you back Milia just wait." Emily called to her, she ignored her and got into the Elevator, the elevator ascended and she straightened her clothes to make her look more professional, as soon as the door opened she was greeted by a crowd of Buisness men who were looking around.

"Everyone please come this way to the meeting room." She said, everyone turned towards her, she smiled and led them to the meeting room, she opened the door and told them she would bring in snacks, the men all sent her a small smile.

She gathered up the home baked cookies, ice tea and fruits (Watermelon, Pineapple, Apples and oranges. ) She walked back into the room with the trays, she set them down with the plates.

She saw Marc and immediately greeted him with a kiss on the cheek, he smiled at her.

"Hello Amilia to you by any chance know where my son is?" He asked her, she shook her head its not like Lucas to be late, he left early this morning.

"Don't eat too much of the cookies." She whispered, he chuckled and grabbed only one piece.

The men all tries the cookies and they were all tasting the sweetness of the melted chocolate on their tongues.

"Hmmm...This is delicious who made these?" One of the men asked, getting a second one, Amilia smiled glad they liked her baking.

"I did sir its a special recipe from my mother passed down to me." Amilia answered truthfully.

The man smiled "Well your parents are lucky to have you at home."

"Yes they were, my mom was the chef of the house while my dad was buisness men and i was the baby." She said sadly with a half smile, the men all froze and caught on to her words, she was using past tense.

"I'm sorry." The man asked, she shook her head "Its fine it was there time to go but they left me the best gift." she answered.

"What was the gift?" Marc asked curiously watching Amilia who smiled at him.

"Their gift to me was love even though they had me at a young age they worked together to raise me and i love them for that, a love from parents to child is the treasure you keep with you until death. " She said her head held high reciting what her mother had told her when she was 9.

"But the other gift to me was my other valuable treasure The pure white necklace my father gave me for my 16 birthday, it reminds me everyday to respect others, treasure my time on earth and love everyone."

Marc stared at the beautiful woman in front of him who he watched over the past years, watching her blossom into a beautiful, intelligent, confident woman who respects other equally and never judges people for their wrong doings, everyone has a reason, he watched as she spoke with honor and truth, he was mesmerized when he first saw her in front of his office persuading him to give her a job here, listing all the reasons why he should give the job to her.