Chapter 2

'Back to work and Meeting The Boss'

Today was the day she goes back to school after a week of getting her things settled, She got out her Black dressit went all the way just past her knee it held still she slipped on her black flat sandals, going with her black feather earrings and her mothers necklace. She looked at herself in the mirror her light brown hair was braided and slung over her shoulder she smiled and left.

She parked her BMW and got out as she walked inside all her Co-Workers smiled and passed her hugs, All the workers in the building loved her she was so innocent and caring she would check on them everytime asking if they need anything to just ask her, She graduated university at the age of 19 and toom business classes, worked at a baker helping an old lady then she began working at De'Lucca Incorp 2 years ago as the Ceo and Owners Secretary Mr.Marcus De'Lucca now his son is takink over the company.

She walked to the company's recipient and a friend of hers and Mika, Emily Fredrick "Hi Emi" She greeted, Emily smiled she had missed her friend who took a vaca for a month in Italy, Rome "Hi baby girl your new boss will be in with Mr.Marcus in an hour." "Thanks emi lunch together?" Amilia asked, Emily nodded "I wanna hear all about Rome." Amilia giggled and pressed the elevator button going to the 60 floor her floor.

She set up all her stuff and took the folder she was working on the 'Henry's' file, Mr.Marcus's son wants to buy their oil company from them because the Henry's have been bankrupt and they need help Mr.De'Lucca agreed to pay them off they will be having a meeting in a few days with their lawyers.

She typed away on her computer and wrote down all the stuff Mr.De'Lucca has to do in her planner she was stopped when the door opened and in came in Mr.Marcus and his son.....Holy Fudge its him.

The guy she kept bumping into in rome is her new boss okay act normal Amilia,She smiled "Papa Marcus." She greeted the old man in his early 50s smiled "Hi Amilia this Is my son Lucas De'Lucca your new boss." He introduced, his soon chuckled the old man looked at him with confused eyes "Hello again Amilia." He greeted "You two know each other?" Marcus asked curiously "Sorta I keep bumping into him 2 days before I left Roma." She answered

"Ah..I see did you enjoy your trip sweetie?" He asked "Yes Aunty Layila called to check up on me." She said smiling the old man laughed knowing his wife was going do to that she thinks of Amilia as a second daughter so does he.

"Well if you excuse me please." She said stepping out of the room into her cubicle with is the size of her living room that could fit 3 beds in it.

*

Marcus sat down looking at his son "I don't want you hurting her she's been hurt enough and dont get her mad because she rarely gets mad and she knows all your clients, how to entertain them and keep them full, she is also a very great presenter I want you do take care of her, your mom loves her so much." He told his son, Lucas nodded understanding fully its amazing his parents have never shown love to any girl he brings home or from other family's his mom would judge them so it suprised him.

"Well I better get going See you at dinner son." Marcus said standing up, Lucas hugged his dad and lead him to the door he saw his beautiful Mio Angelo throught the glass cubicle typing away on her computer, he didnt see his dad leave so distracted by the beauty through the glass. She saw him looking at her and she waved at him, He smiled at her and went inside his office, she thought 'Huh? maybe he wont be bad at all.'

"Ms.Zues would you mind getting me the Henry's file please" Her boss's voice rang over her intercom, She smiled "Of course sir." She collected the Henry's file and exited her cubicle into her boss's office, He was typing when she entered she walked to his desk and put the file down, she turned around as she got to the door he stopped typing and looked up "Thank you." He said, she sent him a small smile and left him.