Chapter 3

'Dancing with the boss,Her Heritage and shopping'

Hope you enjoy this one I will surely continue this the other story I am stopping the other on My Man I just cant think anymore.

See ya!

*~~*~*~~*

Amilia, Emily and Mika entered the club Mika was wearing a blood red dress with cuts at the back with her 4 inch Black Heels.

Emily was wearing a Dark Blue dress that stopped by her thigh with her 4 inch white heels, Her date with Mark went well now and then he would sweep her away at lunch breaks for a lunch date.

Amilia wore her Black dress with Vertical cuts on the back enough to hide her tattoo from public eye, With her Silver sandals along with her silver feather earrings matching with her Light silver eye shadow making her blue eyea pop out.

Man turned to see them, some winked at them and whistle, they ingored them and sat down on one of the booths, they ordered shots of vodka they waiter winked at Emily she blushed slightly.

Mark saw a waiter wink at Emily as he watched from the distance "I want you to fire that waiter Keith," He whined keith eyed his friend "No way dude he just flirted with her not make love with her." Keith said, Lucas chuckled his friend has become to like Emily sweeping her away on lunch breaks so now his angel doesn't have anyone to eat with she brings her food to her office and eat.

*

The girls stood up to dance to their favourite song 'Dj got us falling in love' Amilia was dancing when someone grabbed her waist pulling her into his hard chest, she slung her arms around his neck and grinded against him, She looked to see mark holding Emily as she grinded against him, she looked up to meet the eyes of the guy who has been in her dream the passed week.

"Mio Angelo be careful guys might take advantage of you." He said, she nodded not saying a word as he moved her hips, she closed her eyes and dance to the beats his raged breath neared her ear as he bit lightly on her ear lope she moaned quietly, he lead her away to a private room he slammed the door and pushed her against it capturing her lips with his.

Her arms snaked around his neck 'Oh My god I'm kissing my Boss' She moaned as he licked her bottom lip, and his arms placed her legs around his waist not breaking the kiss as he lifted her ass for support, she moaned as they battled for dominance, he won, she left her back hit something soft, she broke the kiss breathing heavily he continued kissing down her neck and sucking on it.

"I've *Kiss* Wanted to kiss *Suck* You over *suck* Past week *Kiss*"

He said between kisses and sucks and continued sucking her soft spot she arch her back,he groaned as he zipped her dress showing her breasts he nibbled on one and his hand worked his magic on the other one massaging it softly she moaned.

The door opened and in Entered Keith looking at their position Lucas had his arms on the side of Amilia and his knee in the middle of her legs and Amilia blushed and covered herself.

"The hell man!" Lucas yelled, Keith smirked "Dude you have to leave its 2 am and I thought your parents are expecting you in 8 hours man." Keith said, Lucas groaned forgot that he was meeting his parents tomorrow for Brunch.

Keith left "Lucas you know we....err......can't do this right?" "I know but it can't hurt to try, you know I've held myself back several times from making love to you on my desk." He said she blushed, he pecked her lips before saying "Fine then you'll be my midnight snack." He said, she nodded "Um...can you zip my dress up please." He trailed his finger up her back she shivered as he zipped it up his fingers lingered a bit before his chin was placed on her shoulder and he kissed her neck "Beautiful." He huskily whispered.