Chapter 8

The picture above is Amilia and Lucas. I realized I never showed you guys how they looked!
*___________________________________*

It's been a month since that night and she's been vomiting and getting headaches. She called in sick today at work and stayed home.

She ran into her bathroom and released her morning breakfast. She wiped her mouth and brushed her teeth.

She went back under her covers and laid their watching SpongeBob, when the door bell rang, she wrapped the blanket around her body and wobbled over to the front door.

She opened the door to see her friends Mika and Emily. Mika had a bag from Walmart so she asked what was in the bag.

"Test sticks." Mika answered. Amilia tilted her head

"For what?"

"Pregnancy test sticks." Emily said grinning, Amilia shook her head. Mika pushed her towards the bathroom and gave her a stick.

"Hurry Hurry." They said pushing her inside, she sat down and peed on the stick. She waited three minutes before the results came up.

*______________*

She stared at the stick shocked, her face paled and her stomach churned. She was again vomited.

Mika and Emily ran into the bathroom and watched their friends face as she held her stomach protectively.

"Oh god..your pregnant." Emily said staring at the stick on the floor.

She nodded and tears began rolling down her face. She had her two friends help her up and into the living room where they set her down on the couch.

"We should tell Lucas. Call him." Emily said, Mika nodded along.

"NO!" Amilia yelled, both girls looked at her with shocked and confused eyes.

"No. I'll tell him just not now, later when I go to the office." She said softly, they nodded and sat down next to her hugging her.
*___________*

She walked into the elevator holding her stomach protectively. As the elevator doors opened, she walked to the Chairman's door and opened the door only to come upon a scene.

She gasp as she watched Amy kissing Lucas, she backed up a bit and knocked over the vase full of flowers which got their attention.

"Get off me Amy." Lucas roared, Amilia backed away, and ran all the way to the open elevator and pressed the close button, she didn't want to see Lucas right now.

She ran outside the building and waved for a cab,she told him her address and for him to speed up. She jumped out and ran inside her house.

She sobbed into her pillow not even ten minutes passed when her door was being knocked at and Lucas pleading for her to let him explain.

She ignored him and sobbed even more, she felt her food coming back up so she ran inside her bathroom and hurled up her breakfast.

"I don't care anymore I'm knocking this door down!" He shouted true to his words the door fell and he ran to her bathroom holding her hair up and rubbing her back.

"Baby what you saw isn't what you think, she came on me we were talking until my assistant informed me you were here to see me, we heard your humming and footsteps I guess she planned it and attacked me when you opened the door." He said as she brushed her teeth.

She heard the truth and vulnerability in his voice "Baby I promise I'll do whatever it makes you to forgive me." He said, she cocked an eyebrow and eyed her door.

"Anything I want?" She asked, he nodded and kissed her hand.

"Fix my door and make me food please." She said sending him a heartbreaking smile he never wanted to see fade away.

"Fine." He said and proceeded to grab the tools and start working on the door, he double checked the screws and bolts to make sure they were positively tight.

The whole day he cancelled his schedule and stayed with his love, tending to her every need.

They laid on the couch together, his head on her stomach and her hands in his brown locks. He decided to speak up.

"I am truly sorry baby." He said, the looked at her stomach "And sorry to you too little one, daddy hurt your mommy's feelings." He placed a kiss on her stomach, she giggled.

"Lucas you don't have to apologize anymore, I believe you and I forgive you." She said, he kissed her and gave her button nose a fleeting kiss.

"I love you baby, forever till I die." He said, she began to get teary.

"I love you too Lucas forever till I die." She said kissing his lips.