VI

-Nyx-
I was feeling quite peachy.

-

-Ben-
P A I N

A G O N Y

W H Y M E ?

She was eating a damn peach.

Now of course you might think, a peach? What is so terrible about a peach?

Well I'll tell you!

At first it wasn't that bad, she was just cutting off pieces with a knife. Still, her fingers looked so delicate grabbing the pieces of cut-off peach. She was wearing rings around her fingers, which just made the view that much prettier.

After a little while a drop of juice dropped on her green sweater. She was wearing a little bit of a darker outfit than usual, she was wearing a green sweater with thin white stripes at the end of her sleeves, -a little oversized- denim trousers with patches of other denim from a different colour sewed up on her pants. Together this went with black socks and white Nike sneakers, and to top it off, a black backpack with a stuffed frog dangling from her zipper. She looked great. As always.

Halfway through the peach she got a little sick of her knife (given her clumsiness, she had already cut herself four times, on accident), so she put the knife down and just bit right into it.

I made a little squirmy sound that I think sounded more or less like a squeaky 'aHhHgagyey' of sorts.

This was straight on torture.

I didn't realize I was staring, until I got rudely interrupted by Jessie laughing their arse off at my beautiful squirmy-sound.

They sat down next to me, but didn't say anything, so I just laid my arms down on my table and put my head down on them. I have a deep -slightly irritated- sigh and when I finally looked up, Jessie was still there, but their laughing had been replaced by a smug grin.

'So, you reeeeaaaallllyyyy like her huh?', they asked me, stretching out the 'really' by an unnecessary amount.
'I might have a slight- what would one call this? Crush.', I simply stated.
'Ah-', but I cut them off by saying; 'I'm not ready to go into a serious relationship just yet though, I like her, but I just have to get over myself. I'll just find something else.', I stated.

And I meant it, maybe just find a hookup for the night, and let that be it. Maybe something like that was bound to get her out of my mind, but I refused to believe that I actually wanted to get into something so serious just yet. Despite all of this, there was still the tiny voice in my head telling me to 'go for it!', but I just completely ignored that and brushed the subject off like it was nothing.

-466 words-
———————————
!! Jessie Mei Li's pronouns are she/they, please respect these !!

To my dear 203 readers;
Wow!! 200 reads!! Thanks!
Look, I know this was a short chapter, but I've just finished chapter seven, and it's totally bussin'... respectfully :]

It'll be up tonight!

Remember that you're loved... by me (and many others)!

Here's a sneak peek to Nyx's rings and outfit!

Feel free to leave a comment, vote, or anything in general!

Oh, and in case I don't see you; good afternoon, good evening and good night! <3