1.

APRIL'S POV

It was already 8 am, I woke up hearing Harriet's crying from the kitchen. When I entered the room I saw Jackson trying to feed her with little success.

"Good morning" I said smiling.

"Oh, good morning April. I don't know what to give her, she doesn't wanna eat anything."

"In the last days, she always did the same in the morning." I said with a worried look.

"Hey little girl, do you wanna watch some cartoon?" I asked her.

Harriet was nodding so I picked her up and we went to the living room together. We started talking about our lives while Harriet was watching some girly cartoons.

"So I was thinking...I wanna move to Boston and take over the foundation." Jackson said very seriously.

"Is there any problem in Grey Sloan?" I asked surprised.

"No that's not about it. I wanna change my life, I think now I'm ready to take over it and make something new, different." Jackson said enthusiastically.

"Oh, I see. Well, then good luck! I'm always here if you need someone!!"

"Well, there's something else I wanna say. I mean to ask." He said uncertainly.

"Okay, you start to scare me." I said laughing nervously.

"Would you come with me? With Harriet of course, I want you to be close." He said honestly.

I was in shock. Why does Jackson wanna move to Boston with us?!?? I was so confused and scared that I got up and walked out to the garden. I was standing there for almost an hour when I heard that Jackson came out too.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I turned around and I looked into his beautiful pale aqua green eyes.

"Why me? Why now? We divorced. YOU wanted a divorce. I left Matthew at the altar because YOU said that you love me. We promised that we'll always be there for each other. We lost Samuel, I joined the army with Owen because I was grieving. Then I came back and everything got worse and worse, I wanted to solve our problem but you pushed me away. And now you're asking me if Harriet and I would go with you to Boston. I don't understand, why?" I broke out in tears.

"I wanna go with you because you're my family. You and Harriet. And I'll talk about this with Matthew too, I help you with everything. Just come with me, I don't wanna tear apart our family. " He said.

"We are...we are not together with Matthew. We split up and that was the right decision. He was too hurt, he tried so hard to love me but he couldn't. After that, I left him at the altar, basically he never could forgive me." I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know that. You should have told me it before."

"You never came over and never asked me about it. Also, we're living in a pandemic right now so I didn't want to bother you with my marriage." I said with a little smile.

"But you're not a problem for me April." He said and came closer to me grabbing my waist and pulling me closer.