6.

APRIL'S POV

"Because what Jackson?" I said crying.

"Because I need you. Because I love..you. I'm still in love with you, April Kepner." He said with tears in his eyes.

"So you love me. That's why you didn't tell me that you're with Jo?" I said seriously.

"I didn't tell you because we weren't official. I didn't tell you, because I realized that I don't wanna kiss anyone else but you." He said honestly. I could feel that he's saying the truth. I know him very well. I know his reaction to everything. I know every little inch of him.

"Jackson I know you. I know you're telling the truth but Jo doesn't. You need to tell her this to not hurt her feeling more." I said and stepped closer to him.

"I told it to her too. I broke her. I broke her like every man in her life. At least I didn't say it to her in a letter." He said.

"Wait. Did you wanted to tell her in a letter?? If I don't come here she will know this from a letter??" I asked.

"No. After telling this to the chief, I'd have told her about us. I mean about us moving to Boston." He said.

"Now just please, leave me. I have to go and pack. Or at least try to pack. And I think you have a lot to do here so please let me go now." I said with tears in my eyes again.

"April, please wait a moment."

"Why should I wait right now when everything got messy when I got here?" I said crying. Again.

He stepped closer to me and hugged me tightly. I could smell him through the mask too. I felt his heart beating and then he pushed me away.

JACKSON'S POV

I pushed her away and looked into her eyes. She cried a lot today, I don't wanna see her cry more. I know she's angry now and probably hates me. But I don't care. I love her.

"April, if you let me I will kiss you right now. In your lips." I said with a little nervous smile.

"Jackson, I let you kiss me. In my lips." She said smiling.

I kissed her pulling her closer to me. I could feel that she's shaking because of the crying.

"Please, stay here. Stay with me tonight." I said.

"Jackson, I can't leave Harriet alone. I have to go back." She said.

"I can handle that. Go back to the hospital, change your clothes. We would appreciate your help. I'll make some phone calls and I think my mom would be happy if she spent some time with our daughter." I said kissing her forehead.

"Jackson...You don't need to do this."

"Yes I have to, we are a family. Now you go, take a shower and search Bailey and ask in what can you help." I said kissing her cheeks.

- after 1 hour -

APRIL'S POV

I changed my clothes and I was on my way to find Bailey. When I was walking to her office someone shouted after me:

"APRIL!!"

I turned around and I was in shock.

"Oh my God!!! What are you doing here??" I asked. This was the only thing that I could say.