7.

APRIL'S POV
I turned around and I was in shock.

"Oh my God!!! What are you doing here??" I asked. This was the only thing that I could say.

"I can't believe that you're here at the same time as me!!" Arizona said walking towards me.

"Oh, my lord-..." I said hugging her tightly.

"Why are you here? Are you coming back??" She asked.

"No, I'm just here because of Jackson. I think I can tell you that we're moving to Boston soon." I said excitedly.

"No waay. Are you two back together? Why are you moving there?? Please tell me everything!!" She said walking with me to the attending's room.

"So Jackson a few weeks ago came to my house in the middle of the night. He stayed there until morning and then he asked me to move to Boston with him. He wanna take over the foundation because he thinks that he's ready for a change and to take a step forward. And he said he needs me and Harriet, he needs our family and that's why he wants me to move with him. And I came here because I need help with packing. After all, I can't take care of Harriet and pack my life together at the same time." I finished talking.

"Oh my God. So you two are not back together but back together because you're gonna move to Boston as a family??" She asked laughing.

"Umm yes" I said laughing."But heey, from New York Boston is just almost 350 km away. You're gonna be close, we can meet many times. And Sofia can know better Harriet." She said excitedly.

"Of course! How's Callie? Are you two okay?" I asked smiling.

"We are in love, again. And we maybe get married again. Sofia is so happy that we are back together but she misses this place so much." She said.

"I understand, I'll miss this place too. I mean I missed this place so much." I said.

"But why are you here??" I asked.

"I just came back for a case, Bailey wanted the best." She said.

"I see, I need to find her too so let's go!" I said and we started to find Bailey together.

Of course, talking and laughing all the time. I missed her so much, I missed my best friend.

 I missed her so much, I missed my best friend