8.

JACKSON'S POV

I called my mom and of course, she agreed to take care of Harriet tonight. Luckily I have a day off so I can plan the night for April and me. It's so strange to think about it, April and I may be back together? I don't want to scare her with roses and a lot of romantic stuff. I know she likes them but we don't really know what are we now. I just wanna do things slow not how we started first. Rushing into something that about we didn't know that if we really want this.

I went shopping for some things for dinner and then I cleaned up my apartment. Everything was prepared, I got in my car and drove to the hospital to take up April.

When I got there April wasn't there. I called her earlier and said her to wait for me in the parking lot at 8 pm. I called her now because I was so scared that something happened to her.

"April? Where are you?" I asked nervously.

"I'm changing my clothes now, I just talked a lot with Arizona and I forgot about the time. Like three minutes and I'll be there." She said.

"Wait Arizona is here??"

"She left an hour ago because she met with Callie and Sofia at a restaurant."

"Are they all in town? I asked surprised.

"Yees, Arizona came for a case. Callie and Sofia came with her to see again Seattle. Oh and Sofia's hoping that she can meet with Zola. Arizona will talk to Amelia tomorrow about this. Maybe we should go too and spend some time with the others before we leave." She said.

"Oh, of course, okay. Then we'll go too if everybody will be there too." I said.

"Okay, then I text Arizona now about it and then I'll be in the parking lot." She said.

"I'm waiting for you. Please hurry, I can't wait to spend the night with you." I said.

"I'm almost there."

And then I saw her coming towards the car. She put down the phone and looked up at me. She smiled at me and I was so happy.

"Hey, Jackson. How was your day?" She asked sitting in the car next to me.

"It was good, but I missed you." I said kissing her cheeks.

We arrived at home, at my apartment. We had our dinner and then we started watching a random movie.

She put her head in my right shoulder and I kissed her forehead. Then she looked up at me and kissed me. On my lips. I wanted more so badly but I don't want the same thing as before. So I just enjoyed feeling her lips and her heartbeat while she was lying on me.

"Jackson..." She started.

"April?" I asked.

"I don't know how to say this."

I got so scared, what she wanna tell me? What if it's something bad? Maybe she won't move to Boston with me?

"What you wanna say?"

"That I..."