3.

APRIL'S POV

"I'll come back and help you!!" He said.

"Jackson...I can handle this. Don't rush it, say goodbye to everyone in the hospital and when you're ready with all of your stuff, you'll come." I said smiling.

He was smiling too and he stepped closer to me. First I thought that he just wanted to hug me tightly but in the next moment, he wasn't hugging me. His lips were on mines. He kissed me. We were kissing. The little butterflies started flying in my stomach, I've never felt this in a long time. Then our lips moved away and I looked up at him smiling.

"And what was this?" I asked curiously.

"The start of something new." He said kissing my forehead. Then we said goodbye, I went back to the house to Harriet and Jackson get in his car heading to the hospital.

"Mommy, I want Daddy and you to be together again!" Harriet said hugging me.

"Darling, we'll figure this out. But you know Mommy loves Daddy so much and we're hoping the best." I said kissing her forehead.

Then I started cleaning the house because everything was so messy. I was so tired every day, I was alone and it was a lot harder doing housework and work at the same time alone. I hope that in Boston everything will be easier. With Jackson.

JACKSON'S POV

I kissed her. I'm sure that I scared her. I was too fast. These were my main thoughts in the car, heading to Grey Sloan. I have no idea how to tell the chief. To the others. I don't wanna hurt them, I just want something new in my life. I hope they'll understand this. 

Before going to the hospital I stopped by my mother's house.

"Jackson! Where have you been? I was so scared that something bad happened to you." She said anxiously.

"Mom, everything is okay. I was with April. The reason why I'm here is to tell you that I'm moving to Boston to take over the foundation." I said seriously.

"What? Jackson why? Are you sure about this?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm ready to change and try a new thing. To step forward."

"When will you move?"

"I don't know this now. When I told the chief and the others, then I'm going to help April to pack. So after that, maybe a couple of weeks."

"Wait April is going with you?? To Boston? What about her husband, Matthew?"

"They're no longer together. I'm sorry Mom but I have to go." I said kissing her forehead.

"Jackson!!" She shouted after me. I didn't want to confuse and hurt her but I had to hurry.

When I got to the hospital everything was so chaotic. People came here to get their PCR test or their vaccines. I rushed into the hospital and I wanted to find Bailey, somehow tell her my plan. 

When I got out of the elevator everyone was standing in front of Meredith's room. I ran there because I thought that something bad happened. 

"Jackson where have you been?" Everyone asked at the same time.

"That's not important right now. What's happening?? Is Meredith okay?" I asked anxiously. 

When I looked in the room I saw Zola talking to Mer. Then Amelia arrived and she asked the same things as me.

"I can't lose her. I can't. She's my sister." She said crying. 

Maggie hugged her tightly and she tried to calm Amelia down. Everyone was so worried, we didn't know why she isn't waking up.

After a few minutes, I saw something. A little movement. 

"She's awake!" Amelia said crying.