4.

JACKSON'S POV

After a few minutes, I saw something. A little movement.

"She's awake!" Amelia said crying.

"Mommy!!" Zola said when she saw that Mer woke up.

"She woke up." Maggie said hugging Winston.

"She's awake." I said smiling. Okay, with tears in my eyes.

My friend was finally awake. Then Teddy ran there, I think Owen paged her a few minutes ago.

"What happened?? You paged 9-1-1.!" Teddy said exhausted from running.

"Meredith woke up a few minutes ago." Owen said smiling at her.

"Oh my God. Oh my..." Teddy said breaking out in tears. Owen hugged her tightly.

We were all emotional. We were all so happy. For a moment I hesitated. Should I leave them here in this situation? In the middle of a pandemic? I decided not to tell Bailey today. I'll wait a couple of days and figure out how to tell her not to hurt her. I know she's living a hard time like everyone else. But she already had a hard time with Jo, she changed to OBGYN and I don't wanna do almost the same fight with her now.

- after a couple of days -

APRIL'S POV

I'm freaking out. I have a lot of things to do and I'm all alone. I don't think I can do this alone, why did I say that to Jackson that I don't need his help? I thought I can do everything by myself, but I can't.

I called my babysitter to take care of Harriet. I got in my car and for a second I hesitated. But then I couldn't go back because I was heading to Grey Sloan.

Okay, I can't believe I'm doing this. Jackson's gonna freak out if he sees me in the hospital. But I need some help with packing. At least I'm gonna see everyone else.

When I got there everything was so chaotic. People were standing out in big rows to get their PCR test.

I stopped for a minute in front of the hospital's entrance. I was so nervous and excited, first I wanted to turn around and go back home.

But then someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned around.

"April Kepner?!??!" I heard Owen's voice.

"Owen Hunt?!?!?" I said happily.

"Why are you here? I mean that's not a problem, it's just surprising. We haven't seen you in 3 years." He said.

"Yeah, I know I was very busy lately and I'm still but I really needed to come here." I said smiling.

"Well, let's go."

We walked into the hospital, it felt like I came home. And I did. I realized how much I miss everything here.

"April??" I heard this from everyone at the same time.

"Oh, my Godness!! Everyone is here." I said laughing.

Then I talked a little with everyone and then Jo asked:

"But why are you here? Is there something wrong? Did something happen to Matthew? Or Harriet????"

"Oh, no. Everything is fine. Almost. Matthew and I broke up but everything is fine with Harriet and me." I said smiling.

"Oh, I didn't know that. I'm so sorry." She said hugging me.

"But then why are you here? I don't understand. I'm sorry I'm really tired and curious." She said laughing.

"Oh, Jackson didn't say anything to you guys?" I asked.

"What should we know from him?" She asked.

"I'm not sure that I should say this to you." I said.

"April??" I heard Jackson.

"Jackson?"I turned around.

"Did you tell them that we move to Boston??" He asked annoyed.

"WHAT?" Everyone asked at the same time.