Everything had changed at some point

While we're on the road we drove like about 6miles out of track from the hotel of werewolves, Damon interrupts the silence by switching on the van's radio , and pop songs are shaking the whole van as I force my hand to switch it off because I don't like the way he treats me and everyone else in the van , but then he pulls away my hand the same way he did when we were at the hotel room I use my strengths this time to force his hand away and then switch it off as all of them glance at me all at once as they were enjoying the way the music was pumping all over the place, Alex by then reads me and see all whay had happened in the hotel room and knows humiliated I was that time , and add to that this bitch forced us to leave the hotel without speaking a single word about while in fact I know he knows something, something really big , bigger than what I myself know. He still doesn't speak a word to me as he tapes his fingers across the steering wheel in nervousity that kills me as I hold his hand that he's taping with back forcing him to stop knowing that he won't bit still trying as I get really bored and feel like a cry wants to come out, I run to the back of the van towards the bathroom as everyone's asleep when we first parked somewhere in the middle of nowhere ,now that I'm in the bathroom I start crying on how foolish I was last and how humiliated I was , I cry deeply more like a child that had been taken away from their mommy, and how my life had been a disaster since the whole that happened to Nic and his parents, I cry sitting on the toilet seat as I hear a knock on the bathroom door, it was Damon but I couldn't speak a word or else he'll know from the tone of my voice that something wrong is going on ,"are you okay Jenni? Cuz you don't seem to sound okay,"I pant out a breathe that shows that I'm crying as he bangs on the door for me to get out , so I had to get out before he wakes the whole van up I rub my tears as I make my way out he then grabs me to his chest literally snuggling me as he moves his fingers through my hair as he grabs my chin for me to look at him,"please don't be angry at me , I love you Jenni and I don't want to hurt you please don't cry"he says as he puts one hair string behind my ear as it fell out on my face earlier I can't believe he actually said it to me,"if you actually loved me why had you humiliated me so badly ? Why you had to lie to me when you know things I don't know about myself? Why? Huh! Why?" I leave out a cry in the middle ,"I'll tell you guys everything tomorrow." He promises me with a slight smoothing hug that comforts a person and makes them feel better.
***********************************guyz that's the other chapter of my story I promise I'll b uploading more as possible as I can. Hope yo enjoy, please vote for me and comment yor opinion, thankz♡♥★☆