Omg! Am I out of my mind?

As we make our to our rooms me and Damon's room is on the first floor as Alex and Jake's room is on the third floor way too far that if something happened we can't run into each other as thos place sucks all our skills.

Damon's open the door slightly the room looks good from the inside nit the problem is there's only one bed I make my way to the couch trying to make it ready for me to sleep on it, but then he starts acting like a gentle man and saying that he'll sleep on the couch but at the thought of tje condoms in his pocket and the way he's been trying to help me since that day I started feeling a heartbeat for him I push with my strength to the bed , he looks puzzled and confused, I smile at him making him understand what I'm trying to do , as soon as he understands he turns over to be him on top of me , he kisses me so deeply as I moan he moves his lips in shame as I don't kiss him back I can his breathe on my neck which feels more like pleasure , which makes me feel like smooching him badly I put my arms all around his neck all in a sudden and keep on kissing him as kisses me back , very sweet now I'm kissing but all the pleasure he gives me derserves us to officially have sex right now, as I unbutton his shirt now I can feel his naked chest , he pulls off my black t-shirt and I help him slip it through my head and I throw it away now I'm in my bras right now he starts getting really close to me as I pant out now I can feel his skin on mines and the pleasure feels really good as I whisper in his ears," what are you waiting for? I want more.. ahhh" I moan to him , as he slids one hand to my waist and I slid the other to his still zipped pants to unzip them for him but he puts his free hand on the hand that reached all the way to his pants and pulls it away ,"stop I can't just fuck you!" He says as I interrupt our pleasure time and ask,"then what was the condom for?" He blushes and moves away ,"I got in case,"he admits, "so? That's what I was talking about,"I tell him, as I pull him back on me we keep on kissing until I fall asleep.

************************************
Guyz thats the third part were they were about make love but he tries to stop her so I'll be updating more of why did he do so but please vote and comment and tell meh your opinion this story might not be concentrating exactly on how they're vamwolves and werepires but it will be concentrating more on romance , and finding Nic , thanks and please don't forget 2 vote.