The meeting up!

It's been a months since what had happened to Nic and his parents,and it's our spring break meaning it's time for me and Demon to get on the road for some clues.

As I drive out of town with my new car that my parents got my as I finally passed in my driving test,it's an Audi r8 red as it's my favourite type of Audi and my favourite colour, 6 blocks out of town to Nic's crashed parents house I stopped at his house as I see Damon there wondering what he's doing in there thinking postively about how he wanted to help me since the beginning which maybe is for finding some clues which maybe left out by the cops."Hey!!"I call out to him ,as he races to my car,"why your car my dad bought me a new van anyways and it's Mercedes meaning good quality which will handle us throughout the ride ",he says in a tone which I guess made him lie to his dad that it was a roadtrip with a bunch of friends from high school so my curiosity asks him,"what did you tell your dad to buy you a van which is really expensive for him as you said with a good quality?",I ask intensively ,"I.. You know I just lied as my dad doesn't want me to be stuck with any one in some kind of trouble..","Trouble?" I ask , sure that it is kind of a trouble for some one like him a human , "fine we'll take your van but first we'll pick my bestfriend and my sister and then we'll go back to your van,"I tell him what I'm planning next , as he makes his way to his new van and I hear him start the engines I start mines too and we head back in town , I head back home and see my sister on the door step where I used to wait for Nic as I called her on the way back home she rides in Damon's van and I park my car in the house's garage and make my way to the van as I lead Damon to my bestfriend's house Jake.

Finally we've reached I see him taking care of his flower garden, Jake had always wanted to growup being a gardener ; I call to him from the van's window ,"Jake , c'mon get in the van!","I thought you were getting your Audi?"he call out to me from across his flower garden in the front yard as I make my way out of the van to greet him with our usual hug that we give each other when we meet , I tell him the whole story and as soon as we finish we make our way to the van.
The time we met me and Jake was the time he helped me go through life when my older brother ran off the house , he made me feel like I dont miss my brother that much as before but that doesn't mean that I don't miss my brother anymore, I still miss and since he left I have a big hole on my heart that can't be filled without him, his name was Bob.

I make my way to passenger seat as Jake sits on the couch across to Alex's couch in the van , while that I ask him as my curiosity blew up,"where are we heading exactly ?","out of town I'm kind of trying to track hos sent as I bought this new machine that's kind of like a dog it can track any smell ","but how I tried to do my job.." it kind of slips by mistake as my sister gives me the look but he ignores as if I didn't say anything and I thank God for that. As the time passes in silence while my sister and my bestfriend fetch the whole van to see where's everything ,I give a sigh out of boredom as we park by a hotel which is in the middle of nowhere , and we get out of the van while making our way to the hotel it's size and way of the building looks lik a motel , I smell werewolves.

"Why are we going in there?"I ask helplessly, knowing that werewolves and vampires had always been against a werewolf and a vampire mating, while we're at the lobby the female wolf looks at me in a way that says I want to kill you and rip off your head but unfortunately it's not my job, as Damon make his way to her without letting me to come and ask with him and the most hugest problem is I can't what they're saying which makes me feel lik I lost everything, he makes his way back and interrupt my thoughts saying,"there's only two rooms so we need to divide"he blushes while saying that as if I chose to be with him, the moment Alex hears the big news she choses to be with Jake as she's been crushing on him since that time we met and I can't just deny her choice as she did me a lot of favours this whole week,"fine I'll be with Damon"now I knew why this freak was blushing , as this place kills all my vamwolf skills I feel his heart beating for me for a second as thinks of getting a condom from his van in case then this stupid motel takes my skills again.

************************************
Guys I'll be updating more of this story if you like it please vote and comment below. Thanks.