Guilt Part 1/2

As I get with Damon in his vehicle I feel his heart beats pumping faster and faster by the second I couldn't tell what was it for so I felt the urge to ask him what was going on so I don't have to complicate things all over in my head ,so I do it any way ,"Damon.. What's wrong? Why are you so scared ?" I wanted to sound all concerned but a bit not too hinty about what happened back at Andy's ,"are you seriously asking me this? Like you don't know what happened!" I know that ,that was his way of 'understatements/being sarcastic' you know what I am talking about ,

 so I answered him any way ,"yes I am serious its been a day since what happened,happened." I say with confidence as he replies," why do you sound so chill ? A guy you just hooked up with the night before just died;" he didn't want to stop there NO he just kept on going about how horny I was,"Just because a horny girl like you ready to hook up with any guy that ever lay eyes on her especially after her 'mate' got kidnapped I mean what type of a girl are you ?! It almost feels like you're not looking for your boyfriend anymore almost like you just moved on so why keep lookin.." I stop him their after he just rubbed me , my dignity, and almost my face to the ground ,"really is this how you feel about me , first I didn't know that this Andy guy would just get murdered in all of a sudden ,second no it doesn't feel this way and just as you said am a horny girl I like to keep getting dicked alright !"

Opps! I can't believe I just said that too him I mean I do I almost feel like a slut but who cares as long as there is pleasure in from both sides ; it's just there's almost no woman could ever say this to a man and no man could ever say this to a woman this is dude talk that we're dealing with right now .

All he does is just glare at me and his eyes could tell me that I shouldn't have answered like that especially when he brought up Nicolas in our stupid fight and just so you to know i didn't feel guilty as much as I lost Nic anymore this is about letting stupid Damon kill each part of me and my dignity with a special knife/dagger that they haven't discovered yet special to whip the rest of your dignity and almost wipe you off of the face of the earth just like that.

He drives in silence as am a whipping internally, knowing that my entire body is in the process of malfunction so I just do the most stupidest thing a person would ever do when driving in the middle of nowhere.

"What are you doing Jennifer? Are you fucking crazy?"

_______________________________________________________________________

Well ma friends this would be the end of this chapter . To b continued...