knowing the whole truth!

Its already the morning since the sun came out,"good morning, sunshine!" I hear Damon call out to me as I open my eyes without giving any notice,"oh! Damon, hi ..I mean good morning! " I say to him not knowing what to say, as I yawn from less sleep,"what ? Dint get enough sleep?","yes I think so,"I admit, as I look back at Alex and Jake as I stare at them I eyes very wide open, they both are laying on the same couch Jake's arms are around my Alexandra , my sister as she's always been religious about not being around her crush as crazy things might happen , but I always say so what because a person can not change in the process of life , so I take out my phone to save her a picture for life that might not regret in the time she changes her mind about all the religious beliefs of her own , as Casey my mom tried to fit Alex with any guy thinking she is lisbean no one other than me knew about Jake as he was my bestfriend she had to tell me so she had nothing to hide as her body language when he's around described it all , a slight soft touch that I get from Damon as he grabs my chin the same way he did last night and gives me a way too long kiss which is in the size of my dad's lectures, as my sister and Jake wakeup on the romantic sounds that our kisses left out, as I push away from his embrace,"now that all of us are awake tell us everything!"I order him, not expecting what he said next,"yes mam! It all starts as you already know that you're a vamwolf and Alex is a werepire......","were what? And vam what? " Jake interupts in the middle as Alex shooshes him and I signal Damon to continue on with what he was saying earlier before Jake interupts, "so now that we all know that the rules of vampires and werewolves are to not mate with each other and if their faith is to be together and mate each other they must be killed , excuted to be specific or else thrown out of both packs as both of those kinds our enemies, and if they try to rejoin again they'll be killed in the next morning, ","as what had happened at the hotel,"Alex blurt out as he continues on,"and second rule from being officially a vamwolf and a werepire is tasting human blood and once you do these rule will also be for you too,","but how were they trying to kill us at the hotel if we aren't officially one of them? ","yes but I dint yet tell you that you have the halfblood of each of the kinds."

I look at him so confused and puzzled as he moves one of his arms around me taping my shoulders in a reassuring way that there is tomorrow and everything will be alright,"everything will be fine as long as I'm with him," I promise I'll keep you safe."
***********************************
Guyz thats the last chapter I'll be uploading for today hope yo enjoy n I promise I'll b uploading more, thnx bye.