The attack!

Next morning as I wake up I'm in my black t-shirt again as if nothing actually happened yesterday, but the weird thong was that Damon was still laying in bed next to me half naked and that was technically kool I loved what happened yesterday other people might regret it after all but that's when they're drunk or something but we weren't at all, and it all felt quite good after all we didn't have to sex each other or make love or something he ended up humiliating me by pulling my hand away from his pants' zipper and now what ?

I hear noises coming from outside the room but can't figure out what was it but the only thing I could figure out was that it was werewolves out of the room , I put my arms on Damon's chest to wake him up he wakes up at the second push he's not that much of a heavy sleeper, tho.

He wakes up asking me to get ready to leave right now as I ask him ,"why?" Sure that he knows what's going on, "just do as I tell you for all of us to be safe, okay!" His tone of voice says to me in an order not a request kind of thing.

I race to my phone to text my sister , head to the van with the spare keys right now , cuz it's time for us to leave right now don't text back just do as I say if you want to stay safe, okay! I text her with exactly the same words Damon had ordered me with, giving her no choice but to leave.

While I go for the door Damon pulls my arm ,"they're outside can't you hear them there's no way for us out through the door,"he pulls open the window which had stairs from the outside then he asks me,"don't jump use the stairs so they won't hear you,"his voice sounded like he was sure of what I was thinking. That was pretty weird but the thing is if he knew what I actually was then he had to know that's what's outside that door were werewolves and this means they can hear every single shit that would happen as I'm the half of them I've had this experience before until Mr. Damon asshole got me into this stupid place which apparently shut down all my skills at once , while we reach down we find Alex waiting for us she and Jake but the thing is she never passed in her driving test and now she's driving the van knowing how much she sucks at driving but the thing is that I don't really want the van to be crashed in the beginning of this trip of search we hop up in the van as Alex give Damon way to the driver's seat giving him the chance to drive it before anything worse could happen to the van which is more like a RV , I see the werewolves heading to our van RV in their wolfy shape are they willing to attack the car or something? I feel like my skills came back for me as Damon pulls off to the main road,"what do you know about all this what's happening?" I ask curiously ,"Nothing I just know that these were werewolves and they were after you guys for something,","really that's all you know , huh!?" Alex asks sure that he knows something, as she glances at me a worried look,"yes, that's all I know! What you think I'm lying!?" He says nervously in way that makes me say,"I believe you Damon, I believe you." As he holds my hand that I had positioned on my lap a while ago,"everything is going to be alright," he assures me as he takes my hand and gives it a sweet reassuring kiss, waiting for a reply as Jake be like"oh now your boyfriend and girlfriend for spending one night in a hotel room alone?" He teases, as both of us me and Damon say at the same time in some sort of lame connection,"støp!".

******************************
Guyz I'll be uploading more parts but I wrote this cuz I got connection in skool , so yeah...