Finding romance♡♥

We've already finished our tour of the town as it's not that big but beautiful, he drives to show me his house to introduce me to his parents , introducing people to your parents means that they are important to you.

As he parks the car in the garage which means this is getting better as thks means we'll take a long time staying in.

"Hey mom!" He calls out to his mom as they have the American kitchen style from the house's lobby as she races to me very happy to see me as he called her earlier that he wants to introduce her to a friend, she hugs me tightly as I feel how wonderful the Williams' family is how joyful and charismatic, "I cooked for you dinner as you left the hotel, as she said it I can smell shrimp noodles and here she cooks my favourite, "omg! It's one of my favourite foods,"I say as she taps his shoulder in appreciation looking at me,"that's the family's favourite too,".

                               ***

Dinner time is over as we sit by the fire his mom starts telling me legends about how dangerous it is to leave in the dark so I had to sleep over as she leads me to the guest house which is kind of in the size of my own house back home. As I go there the house has clothes of all kinds of emergencies, as she leaves I ask Andy to stay for a while to talk.

A while later...

He excuses me for his leave because it's late in the night as he asks me to lock the guesthouse's front door, back door and the screen door in the kitchen perfectly in case, but I ask him to sleep with me in the guest house as he admits that he can't hold himself in front of me anymore as I grab him from his neck we end up kissing around the house making sure all doors are locked,as we stumble to the room without leaving each other's lips he pulls out my summer dress as I help myself through it,"you know that I can undress myself?" I pant out,"but it's better for meh to undress you!" He admits as we continue kissing while I unzip his pants and I help him through it while I do that he help himself through his shirt as his on top of me it's easier for him to do that he slips my panties away,"your the first I fuck!"I admit as he admits the same , but he forgot to put condoms and I ignore inserting mines, he's insise of me right now it feels really painful as he has a hard core dick I bleed as my hymen breaks I loudly groan from the pain, he apologises as it's his first time and mines too.
***********************************
Sup guyz thts ma last part update for 2day hope you enjoy and please vote.