What a none sense Drama.

Damon's POV 

"What ?" , Alex asks me again so I just repeat what I said to her ,"she took my virginity away !" I repeat ,"well I've heard you from the first time you just didn't have to repeat yourself ,I was trying to give you a chance to change what you just said , it's women's way of giving chances."   

"Why ? You make me feel like I made a mistake telling you this." I state as my nose bleeds again , but also as a result from having to face the ground from Rose's punch my arm feels unstable it feels like it might be broken on the inside maybe bleeding internally but can't be fixed unless I get a gypsum all around at least that's what Jake told me.

"Is that all you have to say in a situation like the one we're in right now ?" Jake explains why Alex is in such anger, "I can't believe that your so chill about this Dam" Alex says to me nervously ,"so what do you want me to do huh?! Scream my intestines out oh wait or just pull out my hair huh?! Because if that's what you want me to do than you're just as childish as she is!" ,"you screaming at me is what I don't get ,to be honest" she makes me feel like humans don't get angry which makes me admit what I was thinking.

"What's wrong with you?;you think humans don't get angry well then let me refresh your info. they do." I state angrily .

"No , I'll tell what I think we will stop fighting about the supernatural and humans until we reach to the hospital, deal?" Jake makes me feel unwise compared to him which is good,

"Well then tell your girlfriend" I smirk pointing at Alex as she stares at me angrily yet nervous to the fact that I'm right .

"Fine , deal!" she says as if we were competing in some silly competition.

***********************************************************************************************

As Jake parks the RV in the hospital's parking lot I try to get up but couldn't and I also try to speak but I couldn't, I was questioning my self all the way until .... BLANKKK.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sometimes I feel like the story needs some none sensible drama added.