Chapter 8

(Play the music above please!)

After 4 bangs of cymbals, the song immediately burst into a somewhat fast tune. Whitty raised his right fist, with the paper still inside, into the air and held tightly onto the microphone. He swayed his fist and tapped his foot to the rhythm, having ot memorized from how many times he had to listen to it prior to the night. The die hard fans in the crowd had their fist raised too, along with their middle finger.

Back in the old days, he had raised the middle finger because it was supposed to represent his wick. Whitty saw the fingers then had a flashback. He raised his middle finger in response then put it down before the 25 second mark. He opened his mouth and started to sing.

Hey bitch!!
Yes you!!
Look at me now!!
Inside
My glowing
White eyes.
Hey you!!
I know
All about you!
Don't deny me anymore!!
Hey bitch!!
Yes you!!
Hear me out now!!
Fuck you!!
Let me
Hold you tight!
Hey you!!
Yes you!
Don't ignore me!
I'm looking right at you!!

Are
You
The
Devil's right hand
Man
Cuz baby, you've got me hypnotized
Blood
On your hands
You're
My wish tonight
A bright white star and
I CAN'T GET YOU OFF OF MY CHEST!!

Dead Silence!
Dead Silence!
'Cause that's all you'll leave behind!
Tie you down!
C'mon babe
You can't escape!!
Dead Silence!
Dead Silence!
What a shitty ass lie!
Let me in!
Open that cold heart to this bomb!!

Hex eventually figured out who this song was for and grew a huge smile on his face. Ruv looked over at Hex, extremely confused.

Dead! Silence!
Dead! Silence!
Don't leave me here in the dust!
We've been through
We've been through
Everything together
I will try to forget her
Because in the end
In the end
I would
Want
You
AT LEAST SAY A DAMN WORD!!

Whitty dropped his mic then looked down at the dance floor. Specifically at Hex and Ruv. Everyone in the audience was still dancing until the sudden fade out. There was then a moment of silence. Whitty looked back at Dalia, who was grinning widely. Applause soon followed. Hex played a short whistle sound effect then jumped up in the air in joy. People on the dance floor were pulling out their wallets and throwing coins and dollar bills at the bomb. Whitty got on his knees and started picking up the profit.

Once all the money was thrown and stuffed into Whitty's pockets, he thanked everyone a little bit, got off the stage, then walked over to his friends. He pulled out the money from his pocket and counted. $69. Nice.

Hex suddenly had an idea. He raised his hand up in the air and started jumping, hoping to get Dalia's attention. Dalia noticed in no time then ran over to the edge of the stage. "You want to perform too, little guy?" She asked. Hex nodded his head then gently nudged Whitty aside. He bumped into Ruv. Ruv rolled his eye then pushed Whitty away.

Hex winked at the two then crawled up onto the stage with the help of Dalia. Ruv was extremely confused. "Now for co! Introducing.. what's your name?" Dalia asked. Hex picked up the microphone then turned it on. He introduced himself and bowed to the crowd. Hex hadn't smiled this much since he met Whitty and Carol so long ago (only a few months, but whatever). Finally! A chance to show what he's truly capable of! He asked the DJ to turn on Dunk.

Ruv was looking everywhere but at Whitty and the stage. There were too many people and he was starting to become overwhelmed. His palms were a little sweaty and his heart beat increased slowly over time. He eventually decided to wonder off during Hex's performance. Whitty took notice and followed. Ruv wondered down a hallway that was close to the stage. It lead down to an elevator.