Chapter 11

(Ayy I'm back!! Sorry for the sudden disappearance, Wattpad was acting funny, but now since all the commotion has stopped, I can finally write again!)

Hex rushed forwards then tackled down Ruv with all of his body weight. Ruv immediately began kicking until the robot couldn't take all the damage at once. Hex stood up and tried to stomp Ruv, but the Russian quickly dodged and grabbed Hex's foot. With all of his strength, he slammed Hex onto the ground and stood back up, now having the advantage. Hex also quickly stood back up and tried to tackle Ruv back down to the ground, only to be stopped by his opponent grabbing his hands.

Hex and Ruv were pushing onto each other with almost equal force. It was extremely rare for Hex to fight, but when he did, he fought like his life depended on it. Hex kneed Ruv in the crotch as hard as he could then pushed him back onto the dirt. Ruv squeaked kind of loud, shaking the Earth below just a tad, but it still wasn't enough to take him out.

That gave him an idea. He tried to dodge as many attacks Hex threw (he still took a few kicks to the face) and began to roll away. His hood started to become absolutely filthy and his left arm heated up from the pain and pressure of laying on it for short periods of time. He managed to get back up and shout almost to the top of his lungs, shaking the ground once more and making Hex trip and shatter the screen a little more. The ground cracked a little bit and the bloody lake water started to flow through said cracks.

Ruv took the opportunity to run while Hex wasn't looking. Hex's vision was becoming glitchy and warped, but most of his functions were still operational. He set his vision to heat mode, easily tracking down the fleeing opponent. "I'm not letting you go Ruv! Friends forever!!" Hex shouted then started to chase after Ruv.

Ruv realizing that he was being chased again, started taking many twists and turns, hoping to lose the computer, but unfortunately nothing worked. Hex was starting to soon tire out. The damage to his body and systems were starting to overwhelm the poor friendly robot. "Ruv please!! We can talk about this!! I'm willing to compromise!!"

Ruv didn't listen to his pleas. Ruv only wanted to be alone. He took a deep breath then jumped into the lake. Hex jumped back from the splash and looked over at Ruv starting to swim away.

"So that's how it's going to be?! Abandoning your new friends just like that because something didn't go your way?!" Hex shouted. No response from Ruv. "...Fine!! If you prefer to live in the cold harsh waters instead of with company under a warm roof then go ahead!" Hex kicked a rock into the water out of sheer anger. He got onto his knees and looked at Ruv. Ruv was just floating in the water, listening to Hex, but still having his back towards him.

"I'll freaking tell everyone about what you did though..." Hex exclaimed. Ruv continued to be silent until he finally said, "Yeah right. Too friendly." Those words were enough to make something inside Hex snap. Not a wire or anything, but his weary mind. Hex surrounded himself with electricity then shoved his hands into the water, zapping the lake.

The electricity quickly got to Ruv. He was stuck in place as pain quickly went through his entire body. He was unable to open his mouth or even close his eye. His vision was only blue and his muscles tensed up in place. When the zapping finished up, he sunk into the water unconscious. Hex quickly realized his mistake and went back to normal. "OH GOD RUV!!!" He shouted then jumped into the water without a second thought about his condition.

He sank much quicker than Ruv. The water was starting to enter through the spaces allowing freedom of movement for Hex. Time was quickly starting to run out and it was life or death for both Hex and Ruv. Hex quickly grabbed his drowning friend and started swimming up to the surface as quick as possible. Hex quickly started sending texts to Whitty.