Chapter 5

"Whitmore?" Ruv asked. "Me! Someone fucking ratted out on me!" Whitty replied.

"You're wanted too?"

"Two murders and robbery. You?"

"Murder, theft, armed robbery, pick pocketing, kidnapping, murder for hire, resisting arrest, illegal weapons, assault, armed assault, arson, and vandalism."

Whitty stared at Ruv in awe.

"SHOW YOUR HANDS NOW!!" The police shouted, starting to draw their weapons. Whitty sighed. "Ruv, it's been nice knowing ya, but it's time for me to head out. I'd rather be dead than in jail." Whitty aimed the gun towards his chest, but then it was quickly taken away. "No," Ruv interrupted, "I have an idea, but you have to do EXACTLY what I say."

"Ruv, are you su-"

"ON THE COUNT OF 3 YOU WILL COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS OUT!"

The cop over the megaphone began to slowly count down. Whitty immediately got a chill down his spine then looked at Ruv. Ruv had a somewhat pissed off look. He walked over to where the cops were, aimed downwards from the building, then began to shoot. The cops immediately began firing back, but all their bullets failed to hit due to how high Ruv was. Ruv took out 3 cops before ducking for cover. "Whitty, pick me up then run to the roof." He demanded then quickly crawled over to the bomb.

Whitty picked up Ruv bridal style then started to run up. "Heh, who knew we'd become partners in crime in the same day we met?" Whitty said with a bit of a grin. Ruv nodded and held his new gun over his bullet wound. Whitty got on the roof then looked around them. Cops were starting to swarm the building, the apartment had innocent civilians surrounding it after evacuation from the burning building, and the night was still young. Barely entering 1AM.

Ruv pointed at a train station that was somewhat closeby to the apartment. "Jump over there." "Over there?! But that's a long ass jump, so you really think we can make that?!" Whitty asked. "I don't think. I know. Let's go." Ruv replied with a very stern tone. Whitty gulped then ran towards the station as fast as he could before jumping.

Ruv looked down at the crowd then shouted at the top of his lungs, causing the ground to shake and even crack a little. The power of Ruv's voice gave Whitty a boost, basically giving him a double jump. The scream scared Whitty, causing him and Ruv to have a very rough landing on the roof of the train station. Whitty dropped Ruv during the landing, causing the gun to go off and break a window in the burning apartment.

That window was the last thing holding the apartment together, because shortly after, everything started to collapse. Whitty gasped, then got up as quickly as possible to pick up Ruv, who barely had enough time to pick up the gun. Ruv had several scratches on his face from the bad landing, but his face remained unchanged for the most part. His eye patch was also on the verge of falling off.

Whitty only wanted to get as far away from the flaming rubble as possible while Ruv wanted him to get near it at first. "You know, just because you claim you're more intelligent, that doesn't mean you fucking are. Better safe than fucking sorry or worse!" Whitty continued to run right of the building, ignoring Ruv's orders. The police were starting to get in their vehicles and running on foot after Whitty and Ruv. The chase was finally on.

Ruv tightly held onto his gun then began shooting at the cops He was able to get rid of 2 more of them before running out of ammo. He pressed the gun against his hurt arm, hoping to stop the bleeding.

"The more turns you take, the more lost they will be. Run in circles, whatever it takes to get away. Since you no longer wish to listen, you're on your own." Ruv said. Whitty looked down at the russian a little. "I never said that at all! I- Ugh!! I'll fucking deal with you later!" The bomb heated up a little out of rage.