𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

Jake's POV

I think we had been doing a great job with our performances. We had become very famous after the band competition a couple of months ago. Everyone loved us. A While back, someone from the music industry asked us to attend and host a live concert in London. Of course, we accepted this because we want to show off our talents. And meet our biggest fans of all time.
This trip to Great Britain may be a challenge for us, assuming this is our first time traveling out of our country.

Wednesday - 7:00 Am
At the Airport

It is currently 7:00 AM. Yeah I know, it's early, but we planned this time so we can catch our plane. They are barely any people here. We were sitting on the benches with our bags, waiting for Sean, Daisy, Milly, and Elliot to come back from the cafe. Daisy and Elliot were free this week so they decided to tag along with us cause why not?

I can't believe that those guys are dating. Took them at least one year to confess their love. I still got over the fact that Daisy's friend-zoned me for Sean. It's not like I hate them, but I don't mind them dating because they belong together.

Now, Milly and Elliot, I shipped them ever since I joined the music club. I even told Elliot that Milly has a crush on him and she made me square-dance in front of the whole school. Very embarrassing. I didn't get over that. But I'm dating another beautiful person that is smart, kind, brave, and cute.

"Hey guys, sorry it took so long. Milly tried to eat my donut." Sean walked back with the others while carrying a dozen of donuts. "What, I want to try your blueberry donut with creamy blue and yellow icing." Milly drooling. "You already have a pink-frosted donut," Sean said back. "Alright you two, having something to snack on until our plane arrives is all that matters." Hailey clapping her hands to get their attention. "Sorry, Ms. Club President." Sean and Milly both apologized in unison.

"Hey Sean, Can you come here? I want to show you something." I asked. "Sure." He replied as he sat down with Jake. "Look at this." I handed my phone to Sean. He looks at the phone and saw an article about a strange island somewhere near Great Britain. Rumors say that the island has been having many people who have gone missing. "Oh wow, I didn't know an island can be that dangerous," Sean admitted. "I know right?" I took a sip of my vanilla latte.

"Alright everyone, I got our plane tickets with our seat numbers." Zander holding 8 tickets in his hand. "Wait, so we have to be assigned seats?" I said not even remembering that he just told us. "Yes Jake, I just said 5 seconds ago! Damn, you are so hard-headed." Zander rolled his eyes.

Yep, I forgot about Zander. He doesn't hate me anywhere days after I helped them with the support of our band and his confession to Luke, but we're getting along pretty well. Speaking about Zander, Luke hasn't dislike me ever since I joined them. He still is a psychopath around me about protecting Zander all the time. I gotta admit that he is straight-up a yandere and Zander being a tsundere. But just like Zander, we are getting along.

Two Hours Later...

We waited for hours until our plane arrived. All the time we have been keeping ourselves occupied. Sean and Milly are playing a game of Super Smash Bros. They are very good at that game, especially Milly. I heard that she had been practicing not the game, but with Zoey. She has been fighting a lot recently without her, but I made sure she wouldn't fight anymore in school. I even blackmailed Zoey to keep her mouth shut from saying anything about her and her "sugardaddy."

Sean is kinda a gamer boy. His favorite game to play is Apex Legends. It's just like Fortnite but you only have to play in first-person pov unlike playing in third-person pov. He told me that he has been playing games a lot to block out the sounds of his parents arguing. I feel bad for him because he has certain depression and he almost killed himself by jumping over a fence that is 50-feet above the ground. Thank God we got him to stop before he committed suicide. We were trying to comfort him to tell us anything that may be bothering him, but he would just cry. I think it was the first time in forever that we see Sean actually cry. We would never lose our big brother, never.

"Attention all travelers. If your plane number is 1185, then please board your plane immediately." Announcer stated on the speaker. "Well, that's us." Hailey said to all of us. "Yeah, let's go ahead to head to our plane." Elliot replied. We took our bags and headed to the aircraft where we board our plane.

Oh yeah, How could I forgot my precious girlfriend, Hailey. She has been my girl for 2 whole years now. In the past, she had a crush on me since freshman year. I also had feelings for her too after Daisy "you know what" me. You know what else is really weird? Sean, Milly, and Luke shipped us by a ship named "Jailey" Literally they said, "I SHIP THEM, I SHIP THEM, I SHIP THEM, I SHIP THEM, I SHIP THEM, I SHIP THEM, I SHIP THEM, I SHIP THEM, and so on." Hell, even Zander ships us. But Me and Hailey ended up with each other. To be honest, I think we should've been together like years ago, but I don't mind. Hailey is such a perfect girl to me, myself, and I.

I will protect her all at cost...

A/N: Hey Y'all! Sorry it took so long to write this. We were having very fun activities at school since it's our few last days of school. But I hope you guys like the rewrite version of "Stranded."
See you guys in the next chapter.