𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎: 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚠𝚘

10 minutes later...
⚠️ Couple of Swear Words and Emetophoia ⚠️
(Still Zander's POV)

Okay, I know no way in hell that it doesn't take this long just to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Something seems off, or maybe they forgot about it.

"Here you go sir, sorry for the wait." The flight attendant came back with my sandwich. "Oh...It's fine." I glared at the lady. "Let me know if you need anything else." She smiled at me creepily.

"Huh, That was weird..." Luke noticed what she did. "Yeah..." I raised an eyebrow. "Well, I shouldn't be concerned about it, I just need something in my stomach that will last me for a little while," I confessed. I unwrapped my sandwich and took a bite out of it. It was surprisingly good, the peanut butter was creamy, and the jelly is grape-flavored, my favorite.

I was looking at my phone while finishing my sandwich. I see that I have a missed call from my mom. She's probably just checking in on me and Hailey so far. I decided to call her.

Bold = Zander
Italics = Zander's Mom (Insert Name)

Hello?

Hey Mom

Oh Hi, Alex!

Mom, Why are you calling me by that?! You know I don't like that nickname.

Why? It suits you~ :)

Come on Mom!

I'm just messing with you

So, Do you need anything?

Oh, I was just calling you about the missed call from you. I didn't that you were calling me. I forgot to put my phone on vibrate.

It's alright dear. I and your father were just making sure that you got to the plane safely.

Hailey and I are fine, but how's Bethany?

She's throwing a tantrum about not going with y'all on the trip. She misses you too much, but Don't worry, we'll see you guys perform on stage in three days.

Tell her that I miss her too. (A/N: AWW, Brother and Sister moment 😌✨👌)

I will call us when you made it to Great Britain.

Okay, Bye Mom!

Bye Za~Za!!

MOM!!!

Okay Okay, I'll stop. Bye Sweetie!

Bye

I hang up the phone and crumbling the aluminum foil into a ball because I finished my sandwich. "Oh my god, My mom comes up with the most embarrassing nicknames." I groaned. "There's only one nickname that I can call you." Luke looked at me. "What's that?" I asked him. "Zandy." He winked at me as I fluster with embarrassment. "And I call you, Lukey." I mocked Luke.