𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

5:30 PM
~Jake's POV~

For a whole hour, I've been sleeping again for like the third time in a row. God, Why am I so tired? I'm pretty sure this is not normal for me. Before I slept, Hailey was sitting next to me, looking at her phone. Ever since the food-poisoning incident, I started to think about what Daisy pointed out earlier.

Who would do something like this to Zander? Even though he kinda still dislike me...

All of a sudden, I heard a very long bang that made me wake up. It even turned off the lights. I turned on my flashlight on my phone, looked outside of my window, and saw dark clouds forming in. You gotta be kidding me, it's about to storm. Hailey told me that she has a strong fear of thunderstorms. When she heard the sounds, she jumped in fear and closed her eyes real tightly, also her legs too.

"Hailey, Hailey. It's going to be okay. I promise." I put my hand on hers and rubbed it firmly. She didn't manage to calm down. She's still paralyzed with fear. The others started to notice what's going on outside of the plane. "Don't worry passengers. There's no need to panic. Just try to keep calm." The flight attendant at the front assured. "What are we going to do now?!" Zander yelled out. "I don't know but, let's try to stay calm as the flight attendant said." I tried to calm him down. "Are you that hardheaded Jake?! Did you not see what happened to me like an hour ago?! I don't think I would trust the flight attendants because I bet they are the ones who tried to poison me!!" Zander argued.

"Boys, Don't start to argue. We need to figure this out." Daisy said to both Zander and me I. Zander finally got himself to calm down. Out of nowhere, the plane soon then got struck by a powerful lightning bolt, causing the plane to lose its right-wing. We all screamed in terrified. I heard the captain of the plane shouting on the mic, "WE'VE BEEN HIT!! WE'VE BEEN HIT!! MAYDAY!! MAYDAY!! WE'RE GOING DOWN!!!"

"OH MY GOD GUYS!! WE'RE ABOUT TO DIE!!" We heard Zander screaming at the top of his lungs. "EVERYONE, HOLD ON TIGHT!!" Hailey told everyone. We all hold on to our seats. Luckily, we still have our seatbelts on so we wouldn't be flying over the cabin. About 30 seconds of falling out of the sky, we finally landed.

But we landed in the ocean and the plane was sinking very quickly...

"Is everyone okay?" Sean asked his friends. "I believe so," Milly replied. "Wait, where did we land on?" Elliot raised his head. "It looks like we landed in the ocean." Luke looked outside. "WHAT?!?!" Zander yelled for the third time. "He's right guys, We need to get out of here. This plane is sinking fast and we could drown." Daisy panicked. "There. I see lifejackets right there." I looked at the back. "Come on." We took off our seatbelts and ran to the life jackets. We immediately put on them so we avoid drowning. I noticed an emergency door and decided to open the door. I looked down and it was very high.

"Are you sure about this?" Luke said nervously, forgetting that he's scared of heights. "We have to Luke, it's either we die on this plane or we die trying," Milly told the drummer honestly. "Alright guys, we're going have to jump and land in the water," Hailey spoke. "I can't swim Hailey!" Zander reminded his step-sister. "Yeah, me too," Daisy admitted. "We'll be okay, we have our lifejackets on. We can still float." Sean comforted Zander and Daisy. Before you know it, Milly and Elliot jumped first, Sean and Daisy jumped second, Zander and Luke jumped third while holding hands, never leaving their side. Everyone jumped into the cold water and there was only Hailey and me at the top.

"We can do this Hailey." She looked down below us. "Here, you can hold my hand." I moved my hand to Hailey's and she grabbed it tight. We both closed our eyes and jumped in the water. When we were underwater, I looked over to my right and saw Hailey was gone. She let go of my hand. I swam up to the surface to see if I could find her or anyone else. I gasped for air and relief. "Hailey?! Hailey?! HAILEY?!" I screamed for her. I was alone without anyone near me. Since the storm was rough, the waves were very high. I turn around and saw a huge wave coming at me. I tried to swim away from it but the wave pulled me back, causing me to go back underwater and blacking out from the water pressure.

I couldn't see anything before that...

A/N: Sorry for the short and rushed chapter. I hit Writer's Block for the first time in forever.