𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘

Reminder: This chapter has picture edits that show the ships, so get ready to be shipping Jailey/Lander/Milliot/Saisy, a lot 😉💕.
(or maybe not)

9:30 AM - On the Plane
No One's POV

After a few minutes later, The Music club, along with Daisy and Elliot took their bags and boarded the plane as well as their instruments. Not only their tickets did not also have seat numbers, they are assigned.

Jake and Hailey are sitting together
Zander and Luke are sitting together
Milly and Elliot are sitting together
And Sean and Daisy are sitting together.

Most of them seem excited to go to Great Britain to play their instruments again. Only a few of them seem nervous because they will go for a few days and they haven't left their country in a long time, especially Hailey.  The captain announced, "Attention all passengers. I welcome you to plane 1185, where we will be heading from ClozyCity to Great Britain with an estimated time of 10 hours. At this time, we would ask you to please fasten your seatbelts for any unexpected turbulence along the way. The flight attendants will be coming around with some nourishments to keep your hunger occupied. So, Sit back, relax, explore on your screens, and we hope you enjoy your flight!"

With Zander and Luke...

Lander both agreed Zander having the window seat while Luke is sitting next to him. Luke hasn't been an airplane before because he had a strong fear of heights.

"Luke?" The purple-ombré haired boy turned his eyes to his boyfriend. "Yeah?" The auburn-haired boy looked back at him. "Are..you okay? Zander asked him with an anxious look. "I'm...fine," Luke replied, looking away from him. "You're lying." He said. "What do you mean?" He turned back. "Lukey, I know that you haven't been on a plane once in your life because you're scared of how high we are. I'm right here to comfort you. Always." Zander mumbling. "Hmm... I guess you're right." Luke accepted his kind reaction. Zander soon then let a small yawn. "Still sleeply, aren't you?" Luke beamed. "Yeah...It's still pretty early." Zander rubbed his eyes. "Can...i have cuddles?" He asked him. "Sure, come here." Luke gently grabbed Zander's head and leaned it to his shoulder.

I love you, Luke...

I love you too, Zans...

💜 Here's the Lander edit (cringe) 🧡

With Milly and Elliot...

"Elliot, What are you doing?" The pink-haired tomboy said to her boyfriend. "Oh, I'm just looking at this booklet of all of the flower gardens in Great Britain." The light pink-haired boy replied. "Ooh, Can I see?" Milly asked him. "Sure!" Elliot put the booklet between them. They look at a bunch of elegant flower gardens, filled with daisies, sunflowers, and even tulips. "I hope I could probably take some back home as souvenirs for someone." Elliot smiled. "And who is that someone?" Milly looked away. "Isn't it obvious?" He asked. "Wait... is it me?" Milly looked back. "Well, of course. I will try my best to find the perfect flower for you." Elliot blushed. "Aww, You don't have to Elliot," Milly told him. "It's fine. I'm sure the flower that I picked is just as sweet as you." Elliot winked. "Ellie!" Milly glared and snickered.