🍦 "Pull-up is not too bad."

3rd person POV 

Caregiver: Namjoon

Little: Hobi(2)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"D-daddy"Namjoon heard it from his bedside. "Hobi? What happen baby?Why are yo crying?" namjoon open his nightlight tolook at his little.  "D-daddy I have n-nightmares" Hobi stuttered out. "It's alright baby. No oone can hurt you" Pulling the little into his bed but the little won't climb up. "Is there something wrong baby?" Namjoon ask softly. Hobi nods his head and say "w-wet" tears welling up in his eyes. "That's okay baby.

 Everyone have accidents don't worry okay? Now let's go and change you okay?" Namjoon smile to his little and proceed to take the little to the toilet. "Lets bath you hmm? So the icky feeling go away okay." Namjoon said while turning on the bath tub,the ohers nod his head and get into the bath tub.  "It's okay baby. Don't worry about your bed, I will change it later okay." the little nods his head and wait Namjoon continue to bath him.

~~~

It's has been a restless week when the situation is repeating itself every night, Namjoon waking upon crying Hobi, help him bath, take him into Namjoon's bed and repeat every night. Next morning Hobi wake up in his big headspace and looks stressed. It's got to the point of he, the main dancing messed up the dance that he teach because he was tired after nights of not sleeping. 

The bag under his eyes is so dark that make up noona have to hide the eyebag with a lot of foundation. Hobi became quiet and make everyone wonder where did energetic and happy Hobi gone. However ,the others still want Hobi to get better. They always ask him if he wants to slip or he wants to take a day off to release some stress. But Hobi was scared to slipping, since lately he is wetting himself.

After to intense weeks of this, Namjoon decided that this have to stop. He knew that his friend is embrassed to talk about this issues. So he decidedto go buy some pull-up online to avoid their fan seeing him. After the pull-up that he buy arrives he waits ntill all the other member retired to their room and he sneaked into Hobi rooms with a pull-up. "What is that Joon?" Hobi ask curiously. "A pull-up." Namjoon simply reply,seeing the other started to blush and frowning.

"I know Hobi, but you need it. Maybe this can help you to get your sleep back." Hobi is clearly embarrassed and started to fuming. He understood the other's reason, but he couldn't wear a fucking diaper! He was an Idol!! Namjoon then rudely get sent out of Hobi's room. When Hobi unavoidably wet his bed again, Namjoon find another way to make the little to wear his diaper.

The following night, he wait until Hobi is asleep and put the pull-up quietly. Because the bad feeling that he put the pull-up without Hobi knowing, he wake the older, hoping that he will wake up in little space. Luckily he did, Namjoon had to reassure the sleepy little that everything is okay and he just gonna put the pull up on. "Why?" Hobi ask blushing clearly embarrased  that he is wearing a diaper. 

"So that you won't have accident anymore and you can sleep happily baby." Namjoon kiss his temple. "Do you trust me?" Hobi nodded his head, clearkly that he is too sleepy to answer verbally. When Namjoon satisfied with it, he tucked the little in, gave him a goodnight kiss and left the room with a small smile.

The next morning, Namjoon woke to met with a very angry-looking Hobi. "Did you do it?" Hobi ask whispering so that no body hear. "What?" Namjoon ask sleepily. "The... pull-up." he said looking at the floor. "Yeah." Namjoon said simply. "It's not funny." he said slowly. "I know baby,but you need it to have a good sleep. Now, did you wet it?" Namjoon ask softly, seeing that the other is nearly slipping into the head space.