💧 sleep? (Pt1)

3rd person POV

The concert day is near and all of them is working hard for it. The vocal line practicing their voices, rap line with their rapping and there is Hoseok who is pushing his limits in dancing. Even though his dancing is perfectly fine, but he still thinking that he didn't do well in it. The others is becoming more worried towards him, especially Seokjin. They realize that Hoseok didn't went into his headspace for such a long time.

Seokjin being the main caregiver went to him and said "Hobi.. Take a rest would ya?" Hoseok stop dancing and look at his hyung. "Jin hyung, i can't stop... I'm not good in this part yet... Just an hour more." Hoseok said and continue his dancing. "Don't talk nonsense Hobi, you're a dancing god... You need to stop and it's 10 pm already, stop and go back to the dorm right now." Seokjin said sternly. "I will hyung just -just an hour more... I promise." Hoseok said not stopping.

Seokjin sighed and nodded his head before heading to their dorm. "I'm sorry hyung... But i can't." Hoseok whisper to himself. He continue his dancing and ignored the pain at the back of his head. After a few song, the pain in his head became stronger and stronger. So he decided to stop for a moment, he sit and grab his head in pain. He started to see black dots on his vision and hear his phone rings. He tried to reach his phone but the moment he reach his phone he collapse but he got to answer the call.

Seokjin POV

It's been 3 hours and Hobi is not back yet. "Haishhh this boy.. I will smack his head when he come back home." I take out my phone and call Hobi. I become more worried when Hobi late to pick up the phone, usually he will pick up it at the third ring. A few rings later he pick up but with a thump sound. "Hobi? Hobi are you okay? Hobi! Hobi!" Gosh why he didn't answer me? I need to check on him. "Namjoon! Yoongi! Please come here a second!" I call the other hyung line to tell them about this. "Why are you shouting Jin hyung?" Yoongi said with a sleepy face. "So umm we need to go check on Hobi. I think something happened." I said. "What do you mean hyung?" Namjoon ask.

"No time to explain. Jimin! We need to go... Take care the other little please!" I shout again. "Okay Jin hyung! Tell me if anything happened!" Jimin shout back. Me, Namjoon and Yoongi went into our car and start i started to drive. Our company building is just a few blocks away from our dorm, so it will juat take a few minutes. When we arrived at the company we rush to our old practice room that is Hobi new dance practice room for doing the choreo of our new song. I knocked on the door and call Hobi but didn't get anything in return. "Hyung just open the door, I think it's not lock." Bad luck Namjoon... The door is locked.

"Hyung we can ask Sejin-nim for the key. He have all of our key." Yoongi said. And this time we are lucky because Sejin-nim is still in his office. I knocked on the door and hear a faint 'come in' "Sejin-nim can we have the key for our old dance practice room?" He look at us confused. "Is Hoseok overworked himself again?" he asked but woth a worried in his eyes. We nodded our head, take the keys and rush back to the dance practice room.

When we opened the door, we saw Hobi sprawled on the floor. He was red, sweating so bad and breathing heavily. I rush towards him and try to wake him up. But the moment i touch him, i feel like my hand just touch a hot stove. "Yoongi, Namjoon he have a high fever. Namjoon go find any towels, wet it and bring it to me. Yoongi go and start the car." They go and do the thing that I say.

I picked up Hobi and wait for Namjoon. A few minutes later he went rushing to me and put the damp towel on Hobi forehead. We rush to the car where Yoongi already waiting in the driver sit. I bring Hobi to the back sit and Namjoon go sit beside Yoongi. He started to drive to the hospital which is luckily a few blocks from our company. I tried to wake Hobi up but didn't get any response. The moment Yoongi stop at the emergency department Namjoon open my door and I bring Hobi our from the car.

A doctor saw us and rush with a stretcher. I put Hobi on the stretcher and see them rush him to the emergency room. A nurse come to me and said "Sir, I need you to fill this form for the patient information." She said and went to sit in the counter back. I filled the form and gave it to the nurse back. I see both of my other dongsaengs is sitting on the chair with a worried and tired face. Poor my babies. "Hey you guys can take a nap while waiting for Hobi." I said and received a nod from both of them. I see Yoongi gave his jacket to Namjoon and by that i gave mine to him. "Hyung it's okay. I'm fine." He said. "Just take it Yoongs. I wear double sweater." He nodded his head and went to sleep. 

While waiting for the doctor to come out I text Jimin saying what happened and tell them to not to wait for us. Jimin reply with 'okay and take care hyung.' and when offline. 30 minutes have went by and the doctor came out from the room. "Family of Jung Hoseok?" I went to him and he nod his head. "So Mr. Hoseok is having a high fever,he is sleep deprived, malnourished and having a concussion from the fall I think. Am I right?" He said. "Yeah that's true." I said. "He was lucky that you bring him earlier or it will effect the brain from the heat that his body contain." I looked at him shook.

"T-thanks doctor. Can we see him now?" I ask sweating like I just run a marathon. "Ahh yeah.. You guys can, but don't wake him up and take care of him. After he wakes up you can bring him home." The doctor said and went to check other patient. I go and wake Namjoon and Yoongi. "Uhhh? Hyung what happen? Is Hobi okay?" Namjoon ask rubbing his eyes. "I will tell you guys later just go and wash your face first. You look like half dead zombie." I chuckled softly and push them to the toilet to wash their face. After a mere second, they walked out from the toilet and follows me to Hobi room.

We walked into the room and saw Hobi sleeping with IV drip on his hand. "You guys can sit on the sofa. I will sit beside him. We will wait until he woke up and we can take him home." I said received a nod from both of them. Yoongi walk towards me and said "Hyung i want to talk with you about Hobi." I nod and listen you him. "We must assure him that he is good in the dance and tell him to regress cause he didn't do it since the practice started and if he don't want to we must force him too." He look at me with worried in his eyes. "Relax Yoongs. We will talk to him about it but lets wait until him feel better okay?" I smiled and he nod understanding. He walk towards Namjoon who is sleeping on the sofa and cuddle him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

1330 words

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update😔... I just have some problems with life and don't have enough time to write... So here i will try to update the second part tomorrow 😊...

Have a great day👀✌

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••