💧 Sick

Caregiver: Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin
Little: Hobi (2½)  and Kookie (1)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author POV

Hobi wake up with a throbbing pain in his head and feeling hot. Sitting on his bed with face full of sweat. "Ughhhh Daddy?" He search for his daddy in the room but didn't see a glint of his Daddy. He felt the duvet cover beside him is cold like there is no one sitting down on it. He tried to wake up but he can't. He saw a glass of water at the night stand and try to reach out for it. Unfortunately, when he tried to take the glass... It slipped out from Hobi's hand and crash on the floor. Hobi heard rush of footsteps coming to the room. The door open with Jin and Jimin at it.

"What the fuck?" Jimin said. "S-sorry appa... Me jwust wan' to dwink water." Hobi said looking at the floor. "What sorry huh? Why can't you just be a good boy for once?" Jin said. "B-bwut Hobi ish a gwood boy eomma." Tears starting to form on his eyes. "I don't think so brat. Now clean this up and throw it away." Jimin said. "O-okay appa." He said trying to make the tears stay in his eyes. Both of the caregivers walk out and before that Jin said "I hate..." Hobi just heard that and broke into tears. "N-now 'm a bwad boy... Bwad boy gwot pwunishmen'." He starts to collect the glass on the floor with a throbbing head and put it in the plastic bag. He didn't notice one piece of glass under the bed and throw the glass in the plastic bag away.

Then he went to his bed, but the piece of glass that he didn't notice just now stabbed his feet. "Ouchiess..." He saw blood is drawing out from his feet. Immediately Hobi came out of his head space. "Hahah clumsy me." He said while crying. He walk out from his room to get the first aid kit to treat his bloody feet. He uses the wall as the supporter for his body and walk until his reach the stairs. "How am I going down?" Hoseok said while hissing when his feet that is injured touched the floor. He sit on the stairs and think. After a minute he started to see black dot on his vision.

"No no i need to stop the bleeding now." He get up and went down the stairs even though his blood is trailing behind. He reach the living room and he saw Yoongi who is his daddy is cuddling with Kookie. Yes Kookie came out as a little yesterday and all the attention is on him. Hoseok walk away and went to the kitchen seeing Namjoon is there. He walk towards the kitchen and sit on the chair. "Joon can you take the first aid kit for me?" Hoseok ask. "Sorry Seok hyung I'm doing bottle for Kook." He said and left. "Ohh okay." Hobi stand and reach the shelf, open it and take the first aid kit.

Taehyung walk in the kitchen and said "Seok hyung do you know why there is blood on the fl-Oh my god hyung! What happened?" He said shocked after seeing Hoseok's feet. "Umm n-nothing Tae I will clean the b-blood afterwards just l-let m-" And with that Hoseok fainted. Taehyung catch him and said "Oh god his body is burning. JIN HYUNG! YOONGI HYUNG! COME HERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN PLEASE!!" The two of the oldest hyung in the group rush to the kitchen and say "What?!  What happened?!" "Please start the car please he is burning!" Jin went and started the car while Taehyung is carrying Hobi with Yoongi taking Hobi item.

"What happened to him??" Yoongi asked. "You have to know it hyung. You're his daddy. Why you don't know hyung?" Tae glares at Yoongi. "I'm with Kook for the whole day." Yoongi said while looking at his baby with a regrets in his eyes. They reach the hospital and Taehyung rush to the ER section. "Please.. Please help him!" He said and the nurse took Hobi from Taehyung. Yoongi and Jin rush to Taehyung who is sitting on the chair at the side of the door. Taehyung look up and see Yoongi with tears on his face and Jin regrets can be seen in his eyes. "What have you guys done?" Taehyung scoffs and look away.

Half an hour later...

The nurse came out from the room and when to Taehyung immediately. "Sir, You're a family of Jung Hoseok am i right?" Taehyung nods and the nurse continue "Jung Hoseok lost a lot of blood and make him fainted, moreover he having a high fever and the temperature is 41°c." Taehyung heard gasped from the two and glares at them. "Can I meet him miss?" He ask. "Yes, you can. Take care of him sir." "I will." He went into the room and see his Hobi is sleeping peacefully but still wearing a frown on his face.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Part two is coming after this💖💜❤

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••