🌈 sleep pt2

Seokjin POV

"Relax Yoongs. We will talk to him about it but lets wait until him feel better okay?" I smiled and he nod understanding. He walk towards Namjoon who is sleeping on the sofa and cuddle him.

——————————————————

3rd person POV

A few hours later Jin hears whining voice from Hoseok. "Hobi? Are you okay dear?" Jin ask while rubbing Hoseok's hair. "Hyung? W-where am I? My head hurts hyung." Hoseok said with a pout. "We're at the hospital hun. You fainted and have a high fever. I told you to not push yourself right? Aisshhh Hobi you're lucky i love you." Jin said smile at the younger. "Let's discharge you from this ward. Then we can go home okay?" Hoseok nods and tried to stand. He wobble and sit back on the bad. "Its okay Hobi i will piggyback you." Hoseok shake his head and said "No hyung. I can walk." He tried to stand again and fail miserably when he feel his head wants to explode.

"Just let me piggyback you Hoba. No buts." Jin walk towards the two rappers that is sleeping on the sofa and woke them up. "Are we going back hyung?" Namjoon ask. "Yeah Hobi is awake so we can go back. Yoongi can you drive us?" Jin ask. "Yeah sure. No problems." Yoongi walk with Namjoon to the car while Jin piggyback Hoseok to the counter to discharge him. "Hyung.. I'm sorry for not keep my promise to you." Hoseok said with pout. "We will talk about this at the dorm. Now relax and try to sleep okay?" Jin do all the procedure to discharge Hoseok including taking the medicine for his dongsaeng and walk towards their car where the other two members is waiting.

~time skip brought by D-2~

Seokjin POV

We arrived at our dorm and Namjoon piggyback Hoseok. It's not that I don't want to carry Hobi but Namjoon said that i already did too many work and told me to let him. I open the door and ask Namjoon to bring Hobi to my room. That I share with Namjoon. "Joon can you sleep in Hobi's bed? It will be easier for me to tale care of him if he sleep in our room." He nods and proceed to put Hobi in my room. 'From the information given Hobi needs to take this meds three times a day.' I mumble alone. I take a bottle of water and went into my room to see Hobi is snuggling with Joons hoodie.

"Hobi take this and try to sleep okay? If you feel sick or anything call me. I will help you." I said. He eats the pill and drink the water that I gave to him. "H-hyung?" I hummed and he continue "C-can we c-cuddles?" He ask. "Yeah we can and we need to talk about something tomorrow." I looked at the clock to see its 5 a.m. we're lucky enough that tomorrow we got free day. Yes.. I know that's concert is around the conner but we still need to rest. "O-okay hyung." He said and I climbed into the bed and big spoon him. "Try to sleep okay?" "I-i will try hyung." Closing his eyes. I play with his hair and hum a soft melody to him. A few minutes later i hear soft  snores coming from Hobi. I kissed his forehead and gave fall into the darkness.

I woke up from sobbing sound in my arm. I looked down at Hobi and see my baby is crying. It's 7 am. His body temperature is high back. "Baby are you okay?" I play his hair. "D-dadwy... M-me ickyyy... M-my hwead huwt.." Hobi said hugging my arm. "Owh baby... Come sit up.. I will give you painkillers okay?" He shake his head and continue to sob. "Baby you can cuddle back with me and i will give you ice cream later okay?" He nods his head and sit up. "Just wait here okay? I will take the painkillers and a wet towel to wipe your hot body." I go to my bathroom and take the things that I needed. I walk back to Hobi to see he is trying to fight his sleepy eyes but fail miserably. "Baby here take this and drink the water." I give him the water bottle where is on my night stand.

"Dwady... Chu gwive me ice cweam water?" I nod my head and put him on my lap. "But you must sleep first okay baby. Later you will eat ice cream and play with Kookie and Taetae okay?" He nods his head and kiss me on my cheek. I lie on the bed and big spoon him. "Love you baby.." "Wub chu too dadwy.." And with that we fall asleep.

Yoongi POV

I wake up with Taetae sitting on me saying "Daddy! Me hunggwyyy.." He rub his stomach. "Is appa didn't wake up yet?" I ask him. "Nwo daddyy... Appa sweeping wif Hobi... Hobi swee icky daddy... Ish hobi otay?" Tae said tilting his head. "Yes baby... Hobi is sick.. Did you take your bath already?" He nods and say that Jimin bath him together with Kookie. I nod my head and tell him to go and sit with Jimin while I cook. While walking to the kitchen i stop by Jin hyung room to see they're cuddling and Hobi is sweating. I walk towards Jin hyung and shake him slowly. "Jin hyung? Is Hobi okay, he is sweating badly.." He wake up and look at me. "What time is it Yoongs?" He ask. "It's 11 a.m. hyung. Don't worry I will cook for us. You just take care of Hobi okay?" He nods and proceed to wake Hobi up. I walk out from the room and went to cook.

Seokjin POV

I wake up when someone shake me. "Jin hyung? Is Hobi okay, he is sweating badly." I look at him and ask what the time is? He look at me and said that it was 11 a.m. and told me that he will cook. He also tell me to take care of Hobi. I nod my head and try to wake Hobi up without making him crying knowing that he is still having his fever. "Hobi baby... Wake up and let me bath you. Then I can give you, your ice cream." He grunts but still try to open his eyes. "Dadwy me hwot.." He mumble to me. "Its okay baby. We will go eat and take your medicine, then i will give you ice cream." He nod his head and put his hand up as a sign for me to pick him up. I chuckles and take him to the bathroom.

I put him on the counter and take off his cloth. I went to the tub and open both of the tap to make the water warm. When I think it's enough then i close the tap and put the strawberry scented body wash and make some bubbles for him. I put him in the bath tub and give him his ducky. "Dadwy... Me smwel wike swabewwy.." He said smiling. I smile and started to put some berries scented syampoo on his hair. I scrub his head and make sure to avoid it went into his eyed. After a few minutes playing in the water I wash him of and dried him up. "Dadwy me tummy huwt." He said with a frown on his face. Ohh lord I can't see his face like this... I need my happy dose back. "Sokay baby lets eat okay. Do you wanna wear your puppy onesies?" He nod. So I pick him up to his room and take his onesies. I put it on him and bring him to our living room.

——————————————————
——————————————————

1301 words

Soooo... Guys... Part 3?... I write this in 1 hour... Cuz I promise to you guys... And i have a request from my fav author and also my friend..

Soo have a good day and always remember to sanitize or wash your hand... Before corona catch youuu...

Love you❤

—————————————————–– ——————————————————