🍦 Stars

Caregiver : Yoongi
Little : Hobi (3 y/o)

Featuring
Caregiver : Seokjin, Namjoon and Jimin
Little : Kookie (2 ½) and Taetae (3½)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author POV

"Daddy?" Hobi wake up with no one beside him. He go down the bed and went to find his daddy. "Daddy?" He called again, but no one is answering him. "Dwo twey weave mwe?" Hobi said with tears in his eyes. At the moment Jin was walking upstairs to his room and saw Hobi at the corridor. "Hobi? Why are you crying hun?" Jin asked and combing Hobi's hair with his hand. "Jinnie dwo chu swee daddy?" Hobi ask with a pout. "Hun your daddy is downstairs. Do you want me to bring you there?" Jin ask while picking Hobi up. "Pwease?" Hobi said with his famous pout. "Then let's bring you down, but i have to take my things first." He went into his room and take Kookie dummy. "Jinnie~ cwan me hwave twe dummy too?" He ask. "Of course you can baby. Let's go and get it so you can sit with your daddy, okay?" He gets a nodded, walk to get the dummy and went downstairs to put Hobi with his daddy.

While walking to the downstairs Hobi keeps falling asleep. Jin chuckles at the litte behavior and call Yoongi to take him. "Owhhh did my baby woke up?" Yoongi ask. "Daddy? Why chu weave me awone upstwairs... Me twought chu didn't wuv me anymwore." Tears started to gather in his eyes. "I'm sorry baby... I don't want to wake you up.. You look so cute when you were asleep like that. Can I make it up to you?" He ask while rubbing Hobi's back. "Uhmmm.. Chu hwave to cuddwel wif me an' cwan we gwo watch stwars tonight?" Hobi ask with a sparkling eyes. Yoongi chuckles softly and said "Of course we can baby... But we can have our cuddles first." He put a blanket over them and continue their cuddles session (a/n don't ask me where the blanket came from... Yoongi can do anything for sleep ;-; )

After 5 hours of cuddles session...

"Hobi baby... Wake up... We're going to stargazing!" Yoongi shake Hobi's body and wake him up. "Daddy... Uppie pwease~" with the puppy eyes that's he gave Yoongi, he can't even reject it. (A/n who can?) They take the food that's Jin make for them and went to their rooftop. "Daddy! Wook... There ish swo mwany stwars. It's swo pwetty daddy..." Yoongi look at him and said "Yeah... It's so pretty.. Like you~" Hobi cheeks turn red. "Tank chu daddy... Chu pwetty too." He went to Yoongi and kiss his cheek. "Baby you're the most precious thing in my life. I don't know what will happen if you are not in my life." Yoongi hug him from behind and kiss the crook of Hobi's neck. "I will not leave you Yoongi... I love so much." He peck on Yoongi lips. "I love you too baby..." And that night the stars is watching the two being the most cutest couple that can be found.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So this is the first oneshot tell me if there's any problem or grammar error.. I will correct it...

Stay hydrated people... Love ya...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••