🍦 "Mwe wan' kissies!"

Caregivers: BTS
Little: Hobi (2½)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author POV

All of BTS member are having their own sweet time because they just get their 1 month of holiday. Hobi is being a good little baby boy he was, sitting on the floor with his crayon and Disney princess coloring book. He is choosing between Cinderella or Snow white to color and give it to his favorite papa, Taehyung, he decided to go and asked his eomma to choose for him. "Eomma cwan chu coose fwor me twe pwincess?" Hobi ask with a puppy eyes. Jin awed and say "Hurmmm i guess, you can colors Snow white baby."  Hobi tilted his head and ask "Bwut why Snow wite eomma? Why chu didn't coose cindy? (A/n hobi call Cinderella, cindy, don't judge him😔)  "Baby.. This is because your papa have a history with Snow white... Let me show you." Jin take his phone and show Hobi a picture that Taehyung is wearing Snow White dress.

"Hahhhhhhh papa ish a pwincesss!!" Hobi take the phone and look at the picture really close to see if the picture is edited

"Hahhhhhhh papa ish a pwincesss!!" Hobi take the phone and look at the picture really close to see if the picture is edited. "No baby it's original." Jin said and see Hobi face is so happy. "Owhh eomma me wan' to be pwincess too." Hobi said pouting. "You're already a princess baby... Our princess." Jin kissed his cheek. "Eomma me wan' anotwer one.." He said squishing Jin cheek. "Want what baby?" Jin ask him even though he knew it already. "Me wan' kissies..." And Jin give kisses all over his face. (A/n dirteu wateur on my faceu😂) "Tank chu eomma... Me wan' to cowour twis an' gwive it to papa." Hobi skipped all the way to his crayon back.

An hour lateur

Hobi finished his 'job' and went to find Taehyung to give it to him. "Papa! Papa!" Hobi rush into the maknae line room to see Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook is cuddling on the bed. He jump on them and heard they make an "ufff" sound. "Papa mwe bwing chu pwincess wike chu." He put the colored princess on Taehyung faces. "Huh? Snow White? Ahh i see why you say that..." Taehyung chuckle and wake up from bed to stick the colored princess onto his room door. "Thank you baby... This so pretty as a reward what do you want?" Hobi look at Taehyung and said "Papa mwe wan' kissies..." And went to hug Taehyung. "Here baby... I will give you, your kissies." Taehyung kiss both of his cheek and give a peck on his love-shapes-lip. "Papa mwe wan' kissies fwom dada an' oppa too." Hobi said with a pout. "Go baby wake em' up." Hobi run to the bed and shake the both of his caregivers. "Dada!! Oppa!! Wakie... Me wan' kissies pweaseee..." Both of the wake up and put Hobi under the blanket. "Dada... Oppa... Mwe wan' kissies nwot bwanket." Hobi whine and make the maknae line laughed. "We're sorry baby... Come here." Jimin open his hand and put Hobi between him and Jungkook. "Here your kissies baby.." Both of them started to give Hobi his kisses. "Tank chu dada an' oppa.. Wuc chu.." He kiss them on the cheeks and went to find his Daddy and Appa.

After half an hour later...

"Hmmmpphhh.. Were ish Daddy and Appa? Ughhhhhh..." Jin heard his baby grunting on the sofa. "What happen baby? Can you tell me?" Jin smiled and asked the little. "Eomma were ish Daddy and Appa? Me wan' kissies.." Jin chuckles softly after he heard what his baby wanted. "Baby they were in their studio. Do you want me to bring you there?" Hobi nodded and hold Jin's hand. Jin bring him to Yoongi and Nanjoon studio. He hide behind Jin broad shoulders before Jin knocked on the door.  Jin knocked on the door and wait for the two to open the door. "Huh Jin hyung what are you doing here?" Namjoon ask. "Your baby here is wanting to meet you." Namjoon raised his eyebrow. "What do you mean baby? He is not here hyung." Jin chuckle and stepped aside from his position. "Ahhh my baby!" Namjoon squeal and hug the little. "Thank you hyung for bringing him to us... You can go back now. Hobi say byebye to eomma." Hobi waved at Jin and kiss his cheeks. Namjoon bring Hobi into the studio. "Yoongs hyung... See who's here?" Namjoon shout.

"Daddy!!" Yoongi hear his baby shouting for him. "Baby!?" Yoongi did a shook face when he see Hobi. Namjoon put Hobi on Yoongi's lap. "Daddy, why awe chu an' Appa in twis woom? Mwe mis' chu two." He said making his famous pout face. "We're creating masterpiece baby." (A/n and that's on their new album MOTS 7) Namjoon nodded at what yoongi said. "Daddy... Appa.. Mwe hewe wan' kissies.." Namjoon and Yoongi look at each other and smile. "Is that why you're here baby?" Hobi nodded and put his head at Yoongi's neck. "Are you sleepy baby?" He just get a snores back. "Poor our baby.. He must miss us very much." Namjoon said making the couch into a portable bed. "Thanks hun." He kissed Namjoon cheek. "No problem Hyung." Yoongi put Hobi on the bed and make hobi whimpers. "No no baby... I'm here.. Appa is also here." Hobi go back to sleep and the two of them join him. They kissed his cheek and sleep with him. "Love you Nam... Love you Yoon..." Hobi said and kiss them back. "We love you too Seokie."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Have a nice day 😊

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••