III. - "...I'm Haru, Nice To Meet You, This Is My Twin Brother, Haku. He's Shy."

Fukuhara Sumiko POV

All Might entered the room dramatically and doing his signature pose, instructing us a bit then ushering us out to change into our PE uniforms for sparring at Gym Gamma.

I was dragged by Uraraka, with the other girls, who introduced themselves to me. I changed inside a cubicle. I'm not shy to be seen almost naked outside with the others. But now's not the time.

"I hope this class wouldn't be as intense as the one last week," I heard Jiro speak up as I left the cubicle fully clothed.

"Hmm? What happened last week?" I asked her.

She recalled, "We had a hero vs. villains battle, and we picked the partners and opposing teams by draw, but apparently, Midoriya and Bakugo has some bad blood during middle school. Their fight was intense, and Midoriya was injured badly," I nodded in understanding.

"Enough about those two, you look so gorgeous in our PE uniform Fukuhara! " an invisible unifrom in front of me, I realized Hagakure was the one who spoke.

"She's right, she's right! It's like it was made for you!" Mina gushed.

"That's not true," I denied, blushing, "Also, please call me Hara instead, calling me Fukuhara is such a mouthful," I offered, "and if you want to talk about gorgeous, Yaoyorozu is the embodiment of that word."

"Hara-chan, you flatter me, but I can relate, Yaoyorozu is too long to say, call me YaoMomo or even Momo," Yaoyorozu added, blushing at my comment..

Tsu, which she insisted me to call her, teased us, "I think long surnames are for pretty girls only, kero."

"Ladies please we're all beautiful here," Momo began, "But let's settle this in the gym, 'cause we're late," I continued, tying my hair up in a ponytail.

We all laughed and joked around on our way to the gym. I poked Uraraka on her side, causing her to squeal. "I bet you would also look good in your hero costume, Raka-chan~"

Turns out, I was right, we were 5 minutes late, which caused Bakugo to throw a fit and curse us. But even All Might is late.

"Sorry Bakugo, we can't help but have gay panic in the changing room from being surrounded by these ladies," Mina retorted, to which we blushed and exclaimed, "MINA!"

"I can't blame them, I mean look at the girls, so hot, and beautiful," a voice below me said, and I could feel small hands on my legs. I glanced down to see a little boy with purple balls for hair. So this is the Mineta the girls were warning me about. The girls shouted at him to leave me alone. I failed to notice the sudden drop in temperature while I spun on my heel and kicked him in the face. Sending him flying to the wall. I winced at the crack he created, I think I went too far.

The class looked at me stunned. The girls cheering and whooping, while some of the boys looked proud. All Might suddenly walked in with our list of sparring partners in his hand when he stopped, "Why is it so cold in here?"

----

Each pair will have 10 minutes to spar without quirks, the first one to immobilize their partner or tie them up with a rope, wins. Everyone else will be watching. I'm confident with my own skills, but having an audience while you fight is not really my cup of tea. My clumsy ass could trip for all I know. That would be so embarrassing.

I got paired with Shoji Mezo, and I have to say, our fight is becoming interesting. The second All Might said 'go', he launched himself at me, attempting to make a grab but I dodged, backflipping. I stayed upside down, my arms keeping me upright as I spun on it, my legs splitting on the air, kicking Shoji in the process. I went back up to a stand and ran towards him, punching relentlessly, forcing him to stay on defense as I attacked. 5 minutes.