Sixteen

I woke up with Alex by my side. He was snoring and I got up to use the bathroom. I get this sudden rush of feeling like something bad is about to happen.

"Are you in the bathroom, love?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, I'm sorry if I'm taking too long."

"Take your time."

I sighed and exited the bathroom. Alex was staring at me. "What?" he kissed me.

"Morning." He went into the bathroom. I took my shirt off and threw it into the laundry basket. I slipped on a new shirt. Alex wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek.

"School starts in an hour." I said.

"And?"

"Maybe we can do some research."

"Yeah.

~~

After class, I headed back to my dorm by myself since Alex needed to catch up on work and Calena was at Kyle's dorm. I entered the room and Kim was sitting on my bed.

"Bree."

"Kim."

She pushed me to the floor and started punching me until I blacked out.

~~

After I came to, my head was throbbing and my nose was bleeding. I looked around and tried to move but couldn't. I saw Kim come up to me.

"Look who's awake." she smiled. "I took your phone and hid it somewhere."

"Where am I?"

"Just somewhere sacred." She randomly started taking her clothes off.

"Oh God." I looked away.

"I'll kill you." she said. I looked at her. She started shifting into some beast. A werewolf to be exact. I wanted to scream for help but I just knew that Kim wouldn't hesitate to kill me.

"Help!!" I yelled. Kim looked at me and she grabbed a roll of duct tape from her bag. She covered my mouth.

"Shut up." then she continued shifting. I continued to scream again even if my mouth had duct tape covering it. Kim could still hear me. She slapped me. "Shut the fuck up!" I winced. I heard twigs snapping and leaves crunching. Alex came to my rescue. He ripped the duct tape off my mouth.

"Ow!" I said.

He motioned me to be quiet. He then untied me. We got out of Kim's sight and ran back to the dorms. As we entered the room, he ran to the bathroom. I sat on my bed for at least twenty minutes, then I checked up on him. I knocked on the door.

"Are you okay in there?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay, Let me know if you need anything."

~~

Twenty more minutes later, I checked on Alex again.

"Alex?" All I heard was heavy breathing.

"I'm fine!!" he yelled. I jumped back and laid on my bed. I wanted to know what was going on with him.

~~

The next morning, I heard the bathroom door open. I put my glasses on.

"Are you alright? You were in there since we got back."

"I'm fine, love. Just had a bad stomach bug."

"Do you need any Kaopectate?"

"No, I'm fine."

"Maybe you should stay here, don't want you getting sick in class."

"I said I'm fine!!" he yelled. I jumped back again. He looked at me. "Sorry." I sighed, putting my shoes on and grabbing my bag. Alex grabbed my arm. "Where are you going?"

"Class, I'll meet you there." I exited the room and started crying. I ran into Calena and Kyle.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay." I walked to class and sat next to Calena and Kyle. I saw Alex enter the room and he sat next to Shay. He looked at me and flashed a small smile. I just couldn't stop thinking about what happened this morning...

"I SAID I'M FINE!"