Twenty-Three

Alex and I passed our exams and we started to focus on getting our revenge on Kim.

"Bree, the full moon's coming up soon. How am I going to do this?"

"Behead her or set her on fire."

"What if we can't do it in time?" He asked.

"There's always next month." I sighed. "You and Shay change with her. If one of you changes first, the other kills her."

"Good idea." He smiled.

~~

The full moon is tonight so we got prepared. The boys filled up their bags with everything they needed. I drove them wherever and when we got there, they got out. I just sat in the car.

(Alex's POV)

I walk to the empty opening in the trees. Kim's waiting for us.

"Alex! So glad you're joining me after so long."

"Yeah..." I rolled my eyes as we all started getting undressed. I looked at Shay who nodded. Kim started changing. Shay and I looked at each other.

"Alex, do it now!" Then I started changing!

"I can't! You gotta!" Shay grabbed the shovel but he dropped it as he started to change too.

(Bree's POV)

I slept in the car and the next morning, I woke up to the sound of banging. Alex was banging on the window. I sighed as they got in.

"Did you do it?" I rubbed my eyes.

"No, we ran out of time."

"Fuck!" I banged my head on the steering wheel. I thought about what my sister told me via Ouija board. She told me that Alex needs to do it. "Alex, I contacted Ashley through the Ouija board and she told me that you need to do it." He looked at me.

"Really?" I nodded.

"Time to go back to the dorm and make a plan B." I drove us back. We entered my dorm and we sat down for an hour trying to come up with a plan B.

"Bree?" Alex got my attention.

"Yeah?"

"You alright?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." Honestly, I wasn't fine. I was exhausted, and completely drained of ideas to help them.

"Got any ideas?" Shay asked.

"Sadly, I don't." I sighed. "Sorry guys."

"It's okay, love. We'll come up with something." Alex comforted me. I looked at him and smiled. Shay left us so we were alone.

I was in total deep thought. Then, I got an idea.

"Since Ash told me that you have to do it, maybe we don't have to do it on the full moon night."

"Bree, most werewolf movies have a full moon death scene."

"It might work." Alex sighed and nodded.

"Okay, I believe you."

I smiled and concocted a plan with him.